Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Mwal

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Mwal »

Thanks, I might give that a try next time I’m looking for a new game
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:44 pm Seed add on is a total game changer imo!! Thank you DD Mod Passion!! Much more realistic!!

👍👍👍😀😀😀

One question I have looking at the seed add on seeders and planters none of them allow sorghum to be sown. Am I missing something here???
Well, i just messaged them again. Im trying the seeders and planters out.

Got wheat seeder selected in shop.
Got wheat seeds loaded into seeder.
Still able to plant everything i want with it!

Good testing giants!
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:44 am Using the Seed Add On mod with Precision Farming, but its not planting any seed in the field. It looks like its not compatible with Precision Farming???
It does work, make sure you have the sensors on on your tractor.

Apart from still able to seed whatever you want, with whatever seed is in, the mod is working. 😂🤣

So i guess they dont test the mod to what it supposed to do.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Oh wow!! Yeah need to give the sensors ago. Yeah so its not like what we expected it to be then. I was wondering why I could still select other seed types in the seeder!! Its not like Ronseal then??? It doesn't do what it exactly says on the tin so to speak!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No surprise there then. Makes me a bit sad now!! 🥲🥲🥲

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WdOHJbhtmA

You have to forgive my dry Scottish wit!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe it needs an update???
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Thu May 19, 2022 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:24 am Oh wow!! Yeah need to give the sensors ago. Yeah so its not like what we expected it to be then. I was wondering why I could still select other seed types in the seeder!! Its not like Ronseal then??? It doesn't do what it exactly says on the tin so to speak!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No surprise there then. Makes me a bit sad now!! 🥲🥲🥲

🤣😂

Yeah! It's disappointing! I was looking for more realism😂
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:33 am
ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:24 am Oh wow!! Yeah need to give the sensors ago. Yeah so its not like what we expected it to be then. I was wondering why I could still select other seed types in the seeder!! Its not like Ronseal then??? It doesn't do what it exactly says on the tin so to speak!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No surprise there then. Makes me a bit sad now!! 🥲🥲🥲

🤣😂

I was actually enjoying it until you said it wasn't working as DD Mod Passion intended. Yeah hopefully they patch it. To me the whole idea is game changing. That should be part of the base game imo.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:45 am
Orange Tiger NL wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:33 am

🤣😂

I was actually enjoying it until you said it wasn't working as DD Mod Passion intended. Yeah hopefully they patch it. To me the whole idea is game changing. That should be part of the base game imo.
I agree.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:24 am That should be part of the base game imo.
There should be more base game.

For example a irrigation system.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:45 am
Got a message back from them:

So basically the mod is useless on consoles. Unfortunately tho! Was looking forward to this.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

It is what is as they say and totally understand what DD Mod Passion are saying.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:01 pm It is what is as they say and totally understand what DD Mod Passion are saying.
I understand what they saying. A for effort tho! Was a good try, unfortunately didn't work out as hoped. Hopefully giant will bring a feature like this in base game. As they love realism😂
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:47 am
ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:24 am That should be part of the base game imo.
There should be more base game.

For example a irrigation system.
Again I agree. Such a thing exists in Pure Farming. Either by spraying the field with water or rain fall. Some asked on the forum about drones. Pure Farming you fly a drone over your field and it gives you field information.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Must take awhile to test mud texture and collisions lol
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

TLX 3500 completed testing. $64 million dollars question did it fail or pass??? I guess it will be tomorrow before we find out!!

https://www.facebook.com/82SquareStudio ... 804002598/
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:01 pm TLX 3500 completed testing. $64 million dollars question did it fail or pass??? I guess it will be tomorrow before we find out!!

https://www.facebook.com/82SquareStudio ... 804002598/
Well im hoping a better mod day tomorrow lol. Can't wait to see!

Oh and welcome back to the fun thread again!😂🤣