Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Dairydeere

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Dairydeere »

Yea, that map has grown on me some, but I haven't gotten down to trying a singleplayer save on it yet lol

Also, did anyone notice that the two updates for the TLX have both been 1.1.0.0 :confusednew: Pretty sure the top one is the current update
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
donnyh83

Post by donnyh83 »

Mappers paradise posted on Facebook on Oct. 17, saying the MN Millennial Farmer map has been sent to Giants for PC and console testing.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

I'm pretty sure 1.1.6.0 is the current on that truck 😉
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Speaking of the TLX.... i dont know whether it came with this update, or whether ive only just noticed it because of experimenting with the new additions, but what is the deal with the raising and lowering the front suspension? Not sure what purpose it serves, and not even sure if its implemented properly; only the front cab raises, leaving it looking like your truck has a massive bend between the cab and the bed.
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Urinal2001 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:03 pm Speaking of the TLX.... i dont know whether it came with this update, or whether ive only just noticed it because of experimenting with the new additions, but what is the deal with the raising and lowering the front suspension? Not sure what purpose it serves, and not even sure if its implemented properly; only the front cab raises, leaving it looking like your truck has a massive bend between the cab and the bed.
Its a bit wonky. To get the front and back to match up, first get the front to the height you want. Then detach/reattach the rear end and everything will line up again. Its new with this update.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Noraf wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:34 pm I'm pretty sure 1.1.6.0 is the current on that truck 😉
Ah, he seperates the issues from the additions. I was hastily reading through the mods lol
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

I'm still stressing where I wanna fully settle down and farm and these unique and awesome mods keep distracting me lol
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Is no one gonna talk about the zero turn? I haven't had a chance to try it out. I don't even know why I want to. :lol:

And that Quadtrac is gonna look nice with the new tracks!
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Im very much looking forward to firing up the new mower (and associated trailers) once the kid is in bed. Something quite satisfying about cutting grass when you dont have a lawn IRL.
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

I kinda wanna try the mower mods as well, was thinking what do I need those for, then, at lunch I was like duh I can use them to now around my homestead and keep it looking decent (at least around my house and shop)
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

ValhallSN95 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:57 pm I kinda wanna try the mower mods as well, was thinking what do I need those for, then, at lunch I was like duh I can use them to now around my homestead and keep it looking decent (at least around my house and shop)
Small mowers like that, especially combined with the real mower mod (PC only) are great for tidying up around a farm yard. You can mow down the various shrubbery and weeds without having to plow.
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Slightly disappointed that the 'bagIT' doesnt mow as well as bag, but meh, an excuse to buy both i guess...
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

BTW, yes the Quad looks amazing! I think my local Case dealer is gonna set my farm up with a demo of one and an AFS Connect Magnum.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Urinal2001 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:19 pm Im very much looking forward to firing up the new mower (and associated trailers) once the kid is in bed. Something quite satisfying about cutting grass when you dont have a lawn IRL.
Its satisfying even if you mow for a living and have your own lawn irl lol. David is killing these mods and the rate he puts these things out is astonishing to me. Dude is insane!
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Are the Jack moose tipper landscape trailers able to haul Just like any other tipper trailer with the added benefit of having ramps and straps? I liked the premise behind it the original 20' use but I just felt it looked way too large in comparison to a pick up truck.