Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Dairydeere

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Dairydeere »

Lol. Chedly’s “slightly” opinionated aource
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Rabbitbugs93

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

Mazdaspeedmach3 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:43 pm Only issue ive been having is loading onto lowboys. It gets stuck at gooseneck. And the bucket curl in and out is backwards
I gave up trying to load it onto the Lizard low loader,,absolute torcher haha so I decided to buy the low loader for the lorry (not sure the name) but ya it's a breeze now
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Rabbitbugs93 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:38 pm
Mazdaspeedmach3 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:43 pm Only issue ive been having is loading onto lowboys. It gets stuck at gooseneck. And the bucket curl in and out is backwards
I gave up trying to load it onto the Lizard low loader,,absolute torcher haha so I decided to buy the low loader for the lorry (not sure the name) but ya it's a breeze now
The Goldhofer?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Rabbitbugs93

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

Bryan83 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:46 pm
Rabbitbugs93 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:38 pm
The Goldhofer?
Yep that's the 1
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

My buddy I work with keeps asking me every 5 minutes if the new mods are out. I feel like my real life is becoming this forum.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
MacCLovin

Post by MacCLovin »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:42 pm My buddy I work with keeps asking me every 5 minutes if the new mods are out. I feel like my real life is becoming this forum.
I have a serious problem. I've been refreshing the modhub webpage every 5 minutes. Come on new mods!!
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

MacCLovin wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:43 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:42 pm My buddy I work with keeps asking me every 5 minutes if the new mods are out. I feel like my real life is becoming this forum.
I have a serious problem. I've been refreshing the modhub webpage every 5 minutes. Come on new mods!!
With it being this late in the day, I doubt any new ones will be released today. Not saying they won’t be just doubtful about it.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
Icetr0nixa

Post by Icetr0nixa »

MacCLovin wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:43 pm
Haha the same for me ><
Anyone know what is the problem with the oakfield update on console ? Is by giants for a while :)
Patience i know :p
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Ohh well, I guess I’ll just have to use one of the other hundred mods I downloaded, but haven’t used yet.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

No mods today but I noticed there was an update to the horsch seeder/planter that was uploaded yesterday.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Anyone any idea what the NMC Griffin Thunderbuild is
Xbox one
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Jonny3355 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:20 pm Anyone any idea what the NMC Griffin Thunderbuild is
It's based off their Griffin truck. It has a long flat bad built into the back of it.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I noticed they released slot count for the Bourgault doc. Curious as to why the smaller seeder takes more slots than the larger one, but maybe once I get it I'll find out it has different functionality or perhaps more capabilities. Guess I'll have to wait and see.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

The smaller one has got wheels at the front as well as the rear, which will add a lot more polygons.