Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Illinois Farmer

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Custom modding has a ton of stuff going on. Check out their Facebook page with everything. The new map sounds cool. If it is where I think it is, it might be from central Illinois.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Yeah I just saw the DJGo Ham video. Custom Modding are amazing at what they do.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:22 pm Custom modding has a ton of stuff going on. Check out their Facebook page with everything. The new map sounds cool. If it is where I think it is, it might be from central Illinois.
But will giants allow the S700 to be released for consoles this time?! Huge upset early on when the denied it as CM did send it for console release. But yes CM is doing a great job and bringing good mods to even consoles
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Illinois Farmer

Idk let's hope. They even got that steiger and quadtrac in the works again.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Yeah that wasnt pleasant. Glad to see Giants change their minds. Happy to see Custom Modding are still supporting console players. Their mods are truely amazing!! I love the 8R US Series.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:47 pm Idk let's hope. They even got that steiger and quadtrac in the works again.
Question is will Giant allow Custom Modding to release their quadtrac and steiger on the mod hub? Steenkamp Modding has already released these tractors on the mod hub. The whole thing was with the 7R by Custom Modding as Lukas2002 had already released a 7R which I believe is European where as Custom Modding's is the US version. In my opinion it makes no difference 2 tractors the same by 2 different modders. Both tractors will have different configurations so in my opinion they should be allowed.
Illinois Farmer

All we can do is see. They have it listed as coming to console right now, so that's all I know.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:48 am All we can do is see. They have it listed as coming to console right now, so that's all I know.
I'm not sure but I think early on CM didn't want to change tires and had goodyear/firestones listed maybe that's why it failed. As we know CM is now changing the mods just for consoles so hopefully better luck?

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Illinois Farmer

Yeah, hopefully we see some things in testing soon. They, like a lot of modders, produce great things.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I think they reworked on the whole model somewhat after the accusing fiasco
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Good news again...even after yesterdays bale fork pack we have yet again..another fork coming lol somewhere in there are awesome mods that seem to never make it off the bottom of the list 🤔

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:54 pm Good news again...even after yesterdays bale fork pack we have yet again..another fork coming lol somewhere in there are awesome mods that seem to never make it off the bottom of the list 🤔
Seriously bro, these modders are bringing us cool stuff, that people other than you seem to appreciate. And 90% of your posts are complaining. It's a drag to come on here and see people complaining, I just wanted to put that out there.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Couldn't agree more. Disappointing to see posts like this from folk that have been around here long enough to know better.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:08 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:54 pm Good news again...even after yesterdays bale fork pack we have yet again..another fork coming lol somewhere in there are awesome mods that seem to never make it off the bottom of the list 🤔
Seriously bro, these modders are bringing us cool stuff, that people other than you seem to appreciate. And 90% of your posts are complaining. It's a drag to come on here and see people complaining, I just wanted to put that out there.
Not a complaint at all "bro" hence why I added the "lol" I clearly stated before that I am more than appreciative that the modders are bringing anything to us on console! So you and your 90% stuff is wrong as I hardly ever complain...move along troll clearly can't take a joke.

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

That dismissive attitude towards certain mods, even in jest, is the issue. All you're doing is giving validation to those who genuinely have no respect for mods and modders and are only interested in those mods that they see as "important".
A little more thought before posting is all we are suggesting.