Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Hoss1

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Hoss1 »

Mwal wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:30 pm
Hoss1 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:28 pm Has anyone used the 250 series CaseIH combine and had any issues? I just finished a wheat harvest before purchasing it, so I haven’t got it into a field yet and put it to work.I’m just curious as to why it’s got a 3-star rating.
Drama, mixed with a few issues is the reason it has a poor rating
Ahhh, thanks Mwal. :hi:
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

A bunch of people are giving it bad ratings because JHHG rushed it to get it on the modhub before Custom Modding
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Farmercaseih wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:43 pm A bunch of people are giving it bad ratings because JHHG rushed it to get it on the modhub before Custom Modding
I forgot Custom Modding was working on their 250 Series. When JHHG released theirs, I assumed I was confused as to who was releasing one. I didn’t realize BOTH modders were working on the same thing.

Thanks for the info. I’m inherently lazy, but I need to do a better job of paying attention to the modders’ and who’s doing what. :biggrin2:
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Odd that 2 modders were making the same thing... not at all like NA modding is known for drama...
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Hoss1 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:41 pm

I forgot Custom Modding was working on their 250 Series. When JHHG released theirs, I assumed I was confused as to who was releasing one. I didn’t realize BOTH modders were working on the same thing.

Thanks for the info. I’m inherently lazy, but I need to do a better job of paying attention to the modders’ and who’s doing what. :biggrin2:
Yea so make sure you do your part and downvote the JHHG mod. Because that's what ratings systems are meant for comrade lol

I kid I kid :biggrin2:
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

He named the secret project “blood race” so they seem to still really hate each other. But with all the pot shots they take at each other constantly it’s a wonder it took this long to happen
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

lawm wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:45 pm
Hoss1 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:41 pm

Yea so make sure you do your part and downvote the JHHG mod. Because that's what ratings systems are meant for comrade lol

I kid I kid :biggrin2:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
lawm

Post by lawm »

Mwal wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:54 pm He named the secret project “blood race” so they seem to still really hate each other. But with all the pot shots they take at each other constantly it’s a wonder it took this long to happen
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Shoot, I'm just glad they're all still putting out some incredible stuff this late in the game's life. I just finished corn/soybeans/sunflowers with JHHG's DB120 pulled by Custom Modding's 9RT. LOL

The only other thing I'm really looking forward to is SiiD's 9R.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

lawm wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:10 pm
Haha
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Another reason why I pay no attention to a mods rating the system is to open to abuse.
lawm

Post by lawm »

A has to be really over the top unique awesome rare item for me to rate it. Otherwise I wait for the fine folks on this forum to fill me in on any issues concerns problems
lawm

Post by lawm »

That Brazilian CBT rig might make a good pretend MM for console. Kind of looks like the model Welker farms has. I hope it has a sweet exhaust note
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I actually took away 5 stars on the new CaseIH 250 series combine, because we have yet another newer CaseIH combine with no rear lighting. Are they like this in real life from the factory? Anyways -5 stars for that!
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Rear lighting was worth noting. Good call.
Old fat guy with a day job...