Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

lawm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by lawm »

Dont count out the ole German translations fail. I'll believe it when it's out lol
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Hopefully tomorrow or Friday. Saying that I am wishful thinking!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ As the saying goes dont count your chickens before they hatch!!
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

ScotsDude73 wrote: ↑Wed May 18, 2022 5:22 pm
Orange Tiger NL wrote: ↑Wed May 18, 2022 5:01 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: ↑Wed May 18, 2022 4:44 pm Seed add on is a total game changer imo!! Thank you DD Mod Passion!! Much more realistic!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

One question I have looking at the seed add on seeders and planters none of them allow sorghum to be sown. Am I missing something here???
Strange indeed! We got the seeds but not the option on the planters. I messaged them about this, normally they reply real quick so let's see.
Awesome much appreciated!! Hopefully it gets fixed in an update. Maybe it was something that just got missed before it got sent to Giants.

TLX 3500 is back in Testing today according to 82 Studio!! 😁😁😁

https://www.facebook.com/82SquareStudio ... 700745775/
They are aware of the issue, they found it, they fixed it and they sent an update to giants. So should be updated quick.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

According to his livestream on Sunday it was sent back to Giants on Sunday night. I watch his livestreams so what you are telling me is old news. And I dont know who they are 82 Studio is one man. His name is David.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I remember when people were waiting like 2 months for a mod not even a map and waited like 6 months for a map, now it's "it's been two weeks, I'm not patient, I want it now". They know who they are and even some people on here know who they are . I wish there was no mods tbh
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

eric21 wrote: ↑Wed May 18, 2022 11:59 pm I remember when people were waiting like 2 months for a mod not even a map and waited like 6 months for a map, now it's "it's been two weeks, I'm not patient, I want it now". They know who they are and even some people on here know who they are . I wish there was no mods tbh
I know who I am. 😁😁😁 And yes I can be like that too!! The excitement gets the better of me sometimes. A 49 year old man that acts like a big kid!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I dont know how to act my age because I have never been this age before!! Thats my excuse!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Using the Seed Add On mod with Precision Farming, but its not planting any seed in the field. It looks like its not compatible with Precision Farming???
lawm

Post by lawm »

eric21 wrote: ↑Wed May 18, 2022 11:59 pm I remember when people were waiting like 2 months for a mod not even a map and waited like 6 months for a map, now it's "it's been two weeks, I'm not patient, I want it now". They know who they are and even some people on here know who they are . I wish there was no mods tbh
Complaining about ppl complaining, that should go over well.

Oh.....and if this game had no mods, it would be about a months worth of play, followed by being used like a clay pigeon
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

In a thread dedicated to mods being tested there’s probably going to be some excitement about said mods, just saying
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

lawm wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 2:04 am
Complaining about ppl complaining, that should go over well.

Oh.....and if this game had no mods, it would be about a months worth of play, followed by being used like a clay pigeon
I agree!! Though I dont know how I would use a digital copy of the game as a clay pigeon!! 😁😁😁
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Throw game like frisbee, lift shotgun, shoot. Cmon man I thought you were excited about that hunting game?
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Mwal wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 2:26 am In a thread dedicated to mods being tested there’s probably going to be some excitement about said mods, just saying
Of course we get excited!! Its only natural even if we are adults acting like spoilt children sometimes over a modders creation and yes I include myself in that statement!! We cannot held when our inner child comes out. We were all children once.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Mwal wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 2:51 am Throw game like frisbee, lift shotgun, shoot. Cmon man I thought you were excited about that hunting game?
I am excited!! Revontuli Coast doesn't even have a release date yet. EW showed it off on Tuesday, but I didnt watch. No Spoilers!! Probably early or mid June. Also looking forward to Way of the Hunter again no release date. Farming Simulator is probably my most played game. Over a thousand hours since release day. Call of the Wild I have a about 1300 or 1400 hours played since Christmas 2020.

Was watching 82 Studio tonight. He announced he is interested in modding a 1979 Square Bodied Pick Up Truck at some point. Single Cab version first and he is looking to incorporate the passenger feature from the Kubota pack into the mod if he can. He is thinking of trying to get it finished in time when the Kubota dlc comes at the end of June.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

ScotsDude73 wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 3:04 am
I am excited!! Revontuli Coast doesn't even have a release date yet. EW showed it off on Tuesday, but I didnt watch. No Spoilers!! Probably early or mid June. Also looking forward to Way of the Hunter again no release date. Farming Simulator is probably my most played game. Over a thousand hours since release day. Call of the Wild I have a about 1300 or 1400 hours played since Christmas 2020.
Good lord haha. Is the call of the wild game actually like hunting or is it like those old hunting games where it’s like rich people hunting where you’re shown where and when to sit and the only thing you do is sit for five minutes and shoot, then go somewhere else while someone else does the work?
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Mwal wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 3:26 am
ScotsDude73 wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 3:04 am
Good lord haha. Is the call of the wild game actually like hunting or is it like those old hunting games where it’s like rich people hunting where you’re shown where and when to sit and the only thing you do is sit for five minutes and shoot, then go somewhere else while someone else does the work?
Oh no Call of the Wild is pretty much a proper hunting game. You have to travel a lot in the game by foot covering alot of ground discovering need zones where the animal drink, eat and rest. Each species has a class 1-9. 1 being small game and 9 being largest. You earn xp to level up unlocking skill points and perks. Animals are hunted by class and each ammo calibre covers a range of classes. Trophies range from bronze, silver gold and diamond also the Great One which at the moment are red deer and whitetail deer and determined by trophy score and animal level. 1 trivial, 2 minor, 3 very easy, 4 easy, 5 medium, 6 hard, 7 very hard, 8 mythical and 9 legendary. Level 10 fabled is reserved for the great one, which are currently red deer and whitetail deer. I believe moose is the next great one for the next update. Currently there 11 reserves to hunt on. 2 are base game and 9 are dlcs. Revontuli Coast will be number 12. The game released in 2017 and is quiet old. Its pretty cheap to pick up, but its when you want all the dlc it all adds up. The game can have a bit of steep learning curve but there are loads of videos out there that help beginner understand the mechanics of the game. The key is not to get frustrated and learn to be patient. A successful harvest check you must use the proper ammo according to class, shoot the animal no more than twice, dont damage the trophy organs e.g. dont shoot in the head. Lastly you must hit a vital organ which are neck, liver, heart and lung. Small game like turkeys, water fowl like duck and geese, rabbits and scrub hare dont require a vital as they are class 1. The key is to hunt trophy animals and those animals will respawn when you harvest them eventually at high trophy rating. If you get a decent trophy you can tax the trophy and display it in a hunting lodge which you can buy as dlc. You can also use bloodhounds to track your prey after you shoot it. I have pretty much all the in game weapons unlocked and have capped out my xp at level 60. Early on the .243 Range Master you start with is pretty good for classes 2 up to 6 and the soft point ammo is free so you can buy unlimited amounts of ammo to get you xp up and earn weapon score to unlock other rifles. You can hunt with rifles, shotguns, bows, handguns. We got an modern rifle pack in March full of AR rifles. Its awesome!!

There is a whole fandom page for The Hunter Call of the Wild. Expansive Worlds do livestreams every Tuesday on Twitch and Youtube. The game has quite a popular following even after being out 5 years.

https://thehuntercotw.fandom.com/wiki/T ... _Wild_Wiki
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Thu May 19, 2022 4:49 am, edited 3 times in total.