Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

vondeylenfarms

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by vondeylenfarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:08 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:44 pm I see the DB60 still didn't make it out...not sure why JHHG made it sound like it would be out in 2 days (last week) probably back in giants extensive waiting list...
Good things come to those that wait. Are you getting rain your way today. I seem to be in the crosshairs of this morning line of t-storms.
Yea it rained hard over night, nothing severe. Lighter showers with some lightning now
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

This mod really catches my eye, I've always wanted to see corn stalk bales for other maps :D

On the topic of storms, we're getting 50 mph winds and dense smoke rn, you can step outside and breath in a campfire
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:17 pm https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

This mod really catches my eye, I've always wanted to see corn stalk bales for other maps :D

On the topic of storms, we're getting 50 mph winds and dense smoke rn, you can step outside and breath in a campfire
Yeah, you guys out west are experiencing some of the craziest weather phenomenon I can recall. Pyroclastic type smoke clouds that are actually getting so heavy they rush back down to the ground with the force of microbursts. Denver today will be in the upper 90's and tomorrow in the upper 20's. And you folks in the upper Northwest are getting all the smoke from California with the deep trough setting in over the Rockies. And one big California wildfire was started because of a gender reveal. Maybe we can now outlaw the stupid practice, lol.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yeah, there is a ton of smoke out here. Last time it got near as bad, we ended up seeing it as late as November. It's so bad my brother ran outside, saw the red sun, and called me up to say he saw Jupiter :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:43 pm Yeah, there is a ton of smoke out here. Last time it got near as bad, we ended up seeing it as late as November. It's so bad my brother ran outside, saw the red sun, and called me up to say he saw Jupiter :lol:
Im sure this thread is hardly the place for it, but a photo of the sun like that would be cool to see. Try sneaking one in here without getting told off ;)
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Urinal2001 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:08 pm
Dairydeere wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:43 pm Yeah, there is a ton of smoke out here. Last time it got near as bad, we ended up seeing it as late as November. It's so bad my brother ran outside, saw the red sun, and called me up to say he saw Jupiter :lol:
Im sure this thread is hardly the place for it, but a photo of the sun like that would be cool to see. Try sneaking one in here without getting told off ;)
This thread is the place for everything. I can't think of one thing that hasn't been discussed in here, lol.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Urinal2001 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:08 pm
This thread is the place for everything. I can't think of one thing that hasn't been discussed in here, lol.
And I wonder who would be able to rule out a conversation considering this is your thread chedly :lol:

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Its prob nothing most ppl are concerned about....but anyone know what the f1000 is and why its popped up on test list and disappear like 3 or 4 or more times?
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Honkyfarmer wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:13 am Its prob nothing most ppl are concerned about....but anyone know what the f1000 is and why its popped up on test list and disappear like 3 or 4 or more times?
Googled it and it appears its an old ford truck

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

That's what I thought was said. The more I see it pop up and disappear.....the more I'm curious why taking so long. Thanks Vondeylen
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I know the test list may or may not show all in testing...but I'm hoping the DB60 is in there and just not showing. I'm purposely holding off planting for these since JHHG made it sound like they would be released fast

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

Hi all, I thought I read where there is a JD sprayer being worked on and a self propelled baler/stacker.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Custom modding have a jd sprayer hopefully coming to all platforms. The self propell baler/stacker would be pc only on my guess, but who knows.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Just curious as to why Kaminki has such a low rating already. It looks like it might be a nice small map.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Maybe it's for good reason,but I do sometimes wonder if some people give a low rating just because it's not the type of map they are wanting.