Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

fenixguy

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by fenixguy »

Indeed. His tractors are 100% perfect, in my opinion.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Versatile 4wd was released.
Thinking my Big Bud 450 and 9570R could be getting traded off.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

How about the Case Traction King for the console? Anybody?

I was so hoping to keep my Griffin, IN farm to around 100hp tractors. Not gonna happen... Too much good old iron out now.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
lawm

Post by lawm »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:19 pm How about the Case Traction King for the console? Anybody?

I was so hoping to keep my Griffin, IN farm to around 100hp tractors. Not gonna happen... Too much good old iron out now.
Dang I did not know that is out great stuff
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Between the Allis Chalmers and this old Case I'm finding myself with a ton of cool tractors. Just in time for a massive land expansion for me on Griffin as well.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Is there a trailer that I can unload grass from the John Deere lawn mower into directly? I’ve tried all the Jack Moose 82 stuff and nothing works or recognizes the trigger points.

Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I just checked out the Allis Chalmers 8550 today, and I am no AGCO enthusiast, but wow, what a beautiful tractor. It sounds amazing, it looks amazing, and I love the touch that Julian made to have the hood, exhaust, and controls shake when the engine runs. Thank you Julian F Modding!
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

What's the story with maps being released with no road surfaces lol, the new Glazebrook map that released today had no road surfaces when I installed it for a look.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

The Case IH Ecolo-Til from ARM got updated, has connection hoses and wiring now.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:23 pm What's the story with maps being released with no road surfaces lol, the new Glazebrook map that released today had no road surfaces when I installed it for a look.
I’m under the assumption that you don’t have the Alpine DLC. From what I gather, there is a link to that and the road problems.

Feirmeoir Eireannach

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:02 am
Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:23 pm What's the story with maps being released with no road surfaces lol, the new Glazebrook map that released today had no road surfaces when I installed it for a look.
I’m under the assumption that you don’t have the Alpine DLC. From what I gather, there is a link to that and the road problems.
No I dont have that DLC, only installed the map for a nose so I'm not really bothered, just looked really strange watching the cars belt around on what should be a road haha
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:02 am I’m under the assumption that you don’t have the Alpine DLC. From what I gather, there is a link to that and the road problems.
It's not the Alpine DLC itself, at least not on a PC it isn't. I've just downloaded the Glazebrook map to check and even after removing all my DLCs including the Alpine one (as in moving the whole pdlc folder) the roads on Glazebrook continue to appear.

I have noticed that Steves Mods has used the decalShader for his road surfaces though, and I've not seen another map maker doing that. I'm not saying that's the cause, but it's one difference between Glazebrook and other maps I've just checked. Marwell Manor and Six Ashes both only use an albedo texture on road surfaces (and no gloss or normal maps) while Felsbrunn uses albedo, gloss and normal maps, but none of them use any shader.

So my best guess is that the decalShader is used slightly differently on consoles and that's the causing invisible roads on Glazebrook. Perhaps with the Alpine DLC an updated decalShader was included?

It looks like PC version of American Life Farming has been removed from the ModHub so I can't check if LancyBoi was doing the same (and he probably fixed on the PC version whatever broke the console version roads anyway).
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

On a quick look on Glazebrook it appears the problem is in the Material Name "Street 20m" which he has used for both the street texture and the lines texture (which would require a decalShader) so consequently the street20m will also have the decalShader assigned due to the Shared-Editing Mode.
American LIfe Farming has the same problem
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Thornton farm in testing, excited to see how this looks, had a blast on 17 with this map.
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

So I see American life farming map is gone for an update. Is the map still safe to play? I have not had any issues with it, with 30 hours on it.