Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Ragnarok885173

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Ragnarok885173 »

Awesome. Opened up this morning and the Kingtrail G4 Back had an update. Working great now. Thx
Last edited by Ragnarok885173 on Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ragnarok885173

Multi Transporter

Post by Ragnarok885173 »

Equipment not fastened to the multi transporter have started to slide off since the last update. Still not working on PS4. Has the PC gotten the update fixing this already?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

That hill clim to the mine on the brazil map is a struggle
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Brazilian map. Do we get to cut down the rain forests for creating fields to sell cheap cow meat globally? :D
JamP

Post by JamP »

JWE75 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:35 pm Brazilian map. Do we get to cut down the rain forests for creating fields to sell cheap cow meat globally? :D
No, because tropical forests are in the equator region, and the map is in southern Brazil. Not in the north.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
Dominikmierczak32

Re: Mods In Fs19

Post by Dominikmierczak32 »

you will make lizar basket lift mod for farming simulator 2019 because you need to cut the bells
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

I have to know ( you see the avatar don’t you?)What about the drone then I know you can land it but can you fly it or does it rise just a little off the ground? 😆
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
garyst

Post by garyst »

Was really excited for the Brazilian map until I saw how hilly it was. Will continue to wait for the other Brazil map farmnopolis. That one looks alot more flat in the videos I watched. Love the crop, field, and map textures though. On another note anyone else notice the lowboy trailer that was released today has a mount for combine headers that lock and holds the header in place. Very cool trailer!
Last edited by garyst on Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garyst

Post by garyst »

FSarndrone wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:27 pm I have to know ( you see the avatar don’t you?)What about the drone then I know you can land it but can you fly it or does it rise just a little off the ground? 😆
it does fly but I would say it doesn't look like it goes more than maybe a hundred feet off the ground or so. The spray tank runs out fast because it doesn't hold much and it sprays at 15 mph. I believe it goes 32 mph when not spraying. It is easy to maneuver and has lights with a blue light that glows on the ground. The hired helper also works with it really well. Would be good for small fields. I like it but will just probably just use it to fly around just for fun. Only takes one slot too.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Finally a combine to compete with JHHGs...other than the sounds not being as good the new NH combine has a bigger grain tank. I hope custom modding does this also with their new axial flow they are working on
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

Yes, a day cabbed Transtar II Cabover. Seems very light on the rear wheels, even with a loaded trailer. Lighter than other semi trucks. Too much speed on a corner and you are likely to jack-knife. Sounds good, but seems to scream a bit at speed as there are no gear shifts.
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

RogsR35UK wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:04 am Yes, a day cabbed Transtar II Cabover. Seems very light on the rear wheels, even with a loaded trailer. Lighter than other semi trucks. Too much speed on a corner and you are likely to jack-knife. Sounds good, but seems to scream a bit at speed as there are no gear shifts.
They want you to be on your toes driving that thing lol
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

There's an old saying in the trucking community

"The cab over driver is always the first one on the scene of the crash. "
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

At least you look cool before you go lol
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Is there a way to adjust how heavy each end of the truck is? I found a nicely done Kenworth T600 Day cab, only thing is that it's so light on the front end, it can't pull a load without pulling a wheelie too lol
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!