Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

blue_painted

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by blue_painted »

texasplowboy wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:09 pm Was The Great Lands Of Europe removed? I thoght I got i6t from modgub.
It was there this morning.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

82 Studio has been pumping out a lot of sweet mods. I don't care if they aren't real life brands, they're awesome *thumbsup*
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:10 pm 82 Studio has been pumping out a lot of sweet mods. I don't care if they aren't real life brands, they're awesome *thumbsup*
I might believe that the TLX 3500 is similar to the RAM 3500 so I might do a little comparison.
pics in spoilers.
The 82's version

& the Ram 3500 (This is the best I can find for now)
IMO I think it looks better than the TLX 2020 *thumbsup*
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I like the TLX2020 a lot, but it just can't pull heavy trailers or do as much as a bigger truck can. I've been using the Lizard F-350 to haul my trailers right now. Especially since I use the realistic mass mod. So I'm super excited to see the TLX 3500, and I'm also excited for that new suspension
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
lawm

Post by lawm »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:45 pm I like the TLX2020 a lot, but it just can't pull heavy trailers or do as much as a bigger truck can. I've been using the Lizard F-350 to haul my trailers right now. Especially since I use the realistic mass mod. So I'm super excited to see the TLX 3500, and I'm also excited for that new suspension
Definitely must have a lot to do with that mod because I have 0 issues hauling anything I want to with 2020. I always felt it pulled things much too easily for its own size.
lawm

Post by lawm »

I see the youtube notification.....hes already working on a 3500 update. I should prob just hold off and let myself get bored of the f350 until I know hes done updating lol. Dude must live on 5hr drinks
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

The TLX 3500 has been released. *thumbsup* :biggrin2:

Map/Playtime:
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

What happened to LR modding 1775NT planter, it was in testing a week ago or so and then dissapeared and never returned. I was hoping to use that planter in fs19, luckily we will get that in fs22 (2019 version) and custom modding is working on 2021 version for fs22
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

They usually only release 1 mod per month and they already released 2 for September, so hopefully it will be this month.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

The TLX 3500 was on the the testing list but failed. :frown:
82Studios wrote:Well well well... I was kinda expecting that :) A very extended and detailed report sent back from the tester, translations (of course...), adjustments in some speculars (dirt mask) and some other points that will be addressed and the mod will be sent back for testing.
The bad news? I am usually able to make it quite fast and the very same day, not this time... I'll try to fix everything tonight and resend it ASAP.
Quite however its back on the testing list. :)

Map/Playtime:
lawm

Post by lawm »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:38 am The TLX 3500 was on the the testing list but failed. :frown:
82Studios wrote:Well well well... I was kinda expecting that :) A very extended and detailed report sent back from the tester, translations (of course...), adjustments in some speculars (dirt mask) and some other points that will be addressed and the mod will be sent back for testing.
The bad news? I am usually able to make it quite fast and the very same day, not this time... I'll try to fix everything tonight and resend it ASAP.
Quite however its back on the testing list. :)
I think he posted that on Tues and saw something about it back in testing. Time will tell. I still think I like the 2020 better but maybe the update will change my mind. I deleted the rebel since 3500 looks like a dodge. Also deleted the raptor or ford version from nmc. Very pleased we have generic versions of the big 3 full size trucks and the 2020 to rep the f150. Along with the retro stuff. 19 has set a high bar for mods on console. That IH Jullian f modding mentioned will be the last highlight mod for me I imagine.......unless someone got something up their sleeve lol
lawm

Post by lawm »

Did 82 pull the 3500 update completely and resubmit?
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

lawm wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:10 pm Did 82 pull the 3500 update completely and resubmit?
Looks like the TLX 3500 completed the test. :mrgreen:
82Studio on Facebook wrote:Well that went fast!!! It's already "Testing Completed" so now waiting for a report or a release (no... not today...)
Now we'll wait and see for tomorrow :)

Map/Playtime:
lawm

Post by lawm »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:28 pm
lawm wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:10 pm Did 82 pull the 3500 update completely and resubmit?
82Studio on Facebook wrote:Well that went fast!!! It's already "Testing Completed" so now waiting for a report or a release (no... not today...)
Not getting my Hope's up. Translations or something else, as per usual. I wasnt sure what happened as I saw on his channel about mod upload last night and I could have swore it was in testing last week.

Thanks for the info! I think I'm looking forward to not worrying about mods anymore when 22 comes out lol
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

lawm wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:31 pm
ASOLANDRI wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:28 pm
Not getting my Hope's up. Translations or something else, as per usual. I wasnt sure what happened as I saw on his channel about mod upload last night and I could have swore it was in testing last week.

Thanks for the info! I think I'm looking forward to not worrying about mods anymore when 22 comes out lol

@lawm: how is it possible that you aren't worrying about mods anymore when 22 comes out?!?! You must have some sort of super-power. I've made quite the habit of coffee and mods every weekday morning. :lol: There's no way I'm going to be able to NOT look for mods starting on 22 Nov!

Speaking of mods, I see Custom Modding is getting closer with their Landol lowboy.
Playing on Xbox since FS15