Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

NotoriousWeber

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Hey folks- been away from FS for awhile... quick question, and this may not be the best place to ask...

Has there been any word on Calmsdem Farm from Oxy? Is he releasing it for FS19 or is it going to be an FS22 map?
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

ValhallSN95 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:54 pm Anybody have any info on the 8110-8410 that was on the testing list yesterday?
Modder?
JA Modding, DjGoHam did a review video a few days ago
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Awesome thank you!
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:02 pm Hey folks- been away from FS for awhile... quick question, and this may not be the best place to ask...

Has there been any word on Calmsdem Farm from Oxy? Is he releasing it for FS19 or is it going to be an FS22 map?
I believe his current thoughts are hanging on for the next version if the claimed performance increases happen.
Motologist

Post by Motologist »

Elmers Super 7 was updated - There's a cultivator option now! Plus a larger and smaller model now. I think this is the first pull type harrow that actually cultivates available to everyone.

I'm excited for it, having grown up watching Steigers and Versatiles pull big harrows like this as a kid.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Motologist wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:30 pm Elmers Super 7 was updated - There's a cultivator option now! Plus a larger and smaller model now. I think this is the first pull type harrow that actually cultivates available to everyone.

I'm excited for it, having grown up watching Steigers and Versatiles pull big harrows like this as a kid.
Oh yea, I'm super excited for this update! We cultivate/prepare the ground with a Super 7, can't wait to use this :biggrin2:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
JamP

Post by JamP »

850mb for italy demo map! let's go!
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
garyst

Post by garyst »

Couple really nice tractors released today. Looking forward to using them both.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

I tried out the Elmer's Super 7 to see if it would run as a weeder at cultivator speed (9MPH), which it will. (Cool...)
Old fat guy with a day job...
lawm

Post by lawm »

garyst wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:55 pm Couple really nice tractors released today. Looking forward to using them both.
That's for sure. Julian f modding is really nailing my old school american itch
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I'm super excited that we got that Allis today. I personally haven't run Allis, but I agree with you lawm, it's itching for me to do some old school American farming. I won't say anything about the 8x10 John Deere released today, because there is so much changed with it compared to the real life one. Having been around multiple tractors from that series, I immediately see lots of things that are different. Not sure if that's because it's South American, or just not correct.

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Couple things coming up that I've been following.

82Studio's TLX9000 Pheonix truck is currently in testing with Giants. This guy is killing it with the US-style trucks and equipment.

SIID's 9R is almost done. Almost three years for a 9R 4x4 to get made for console. This is why I'm happy they delayed the next game.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Motologist

Post by Motologist »

Oh yea, I'm super excited for this update! We cultivate/prepare the ground with a Super 7, can't wait to use this :biggrin2:
Unrelated to the Super 7; but saw you asking about the Case 821G in another thread... Go into the case821g.xml file and remove these lines:

Code: Select all

<cover>
        <coverConfigurations>
			<coverConfiguration>
				<cover openAnimation="Door" fillUnitIndices="1"/>
			</coverConfiguration>
        </coverConfigurations>
    </cover>
That's the key binding conflict causing the issue with the lift function. Removing it will fix the issue with the loader arms not lifting/lowering.
lawm

Post by lawm »

fenixguy wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:29 pm Couple things coming up that I've been following.

82Studio's TLX9000 Pheonix truck is currently in testing with Giants. This guy is killing it with the US-style trucks and equipment.

SIID's 9R is almost done. Almost three years for a 9R 4x4 to get made for console. This is why I'm happy they delayed the next game.
Dairydeere I wouldn't know what's wrong with the JD but it's got an old school vibe too. I'm not a real farmer so dont shoot me haha.

Fenix I didnt even know the Phoenix was with Giants. I'm also very stoked for that mod since the previous whatever mod resembling a pete never came. I know 82 will get us the goods no matter what!!!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:50 pm I'm super excited that we got that Allis today. I personally haven't run Allis, but I agree with you lawm, it's itching for me to do some old school American farming. I won't say anything about the 8x10 John Deere released today, because there is so much changed with it compared to the real life one. Having been around multiple tractors from that series, I immediately see lots of things that are different. Not sure if that's because it's South American, or just not correct.
Yeah its the Brazilian version, the same goes for the manufacturers