Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Honkyfarmer_v1010

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

UncleRico wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:54 am Karl farms announced them already for all platforms yesterday so all you needed was one “I” haha
UncleRico with the tidbit of the day!!!! I bet you can throw a pigskin 1/4 mile too!!! Lol

I gotta watch that movie again
FTF
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

How much you wanna bet I can throw a football over them mountains
Honkyfarmer_v1010

UncleRico wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:54 pm How much you wanna bet I can throw a football over them mountains
If coach woulda just put you in lol
FTF
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Flintstones car?
FTF
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:47 pm Flintstones car?
I was kinda surprised when I saw it on the modhub... :shock: :lol:
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Honkyfarmer_v1010

ASOLANDRI wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:31 pm
Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:47 pm Flintstones car?
I was kinda surprised when I saw it on the modhub... :shock: :lol:
Never would have guessed that one lol
FTF
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Special Thanks to the modder EED123 for the Claas Jaguar 75 chopper. This is the perfect machine I was waiting for. I will be putting this thing to use instantly on my farm as I am getting ready to do corn silage currently for my cattle on Griffin.

If any modders out there want to make their mark in the Console community, an American style forage wagon would be very much appreciated. FSSA had a nice wagon on 19 that fit the bill.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Adnel

Post by Adnel »

Please, I know modders do not make mods on request, but one man can have a dream! Just one John deere seeder for console! Anything between 12-18 meters would be awesome! Happy farming and thank you to ALL modders who make this game a joy!
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

Hey guys is anybody playing piney run 2.0 on ps5 .great map lots to do so started putting my own touchto it deleting some sheds adding different bits here n there after few hours saved all my progress turned it off .next day wouldn’t load map kept getting t 21% load then put me to main ps 5 menu so started same map from scratch again same problem next day thought it might change with the update yesterday so deleted the map reinstalled same problem all other maps load fine just wondering if anybody has tried the map and got same problem
crash

Post by crash »

🆘
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
CEH

Post by CEH »

richnshaz wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:29 pm Hey guys is anybody playing piney run 2.0 on ps5 .great map lots to do so started putting my own touchto it deleting some sheds adding different bits here n there after few hours saved all my progress turned it off .next day wouldn’t load map kept getting t 21% load then put me to main ps 5 menu so started same map from scratch again same problem next day thought it might change with the update yesterday so deleted the map reinstalled same problem all other maps load fine just wondering if anybody has tried the map and got same problem
I am having the same problem on my PS5. It will not load the map, it crashes FS22.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

richnshaz wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:29 pm Hey guys is anybody playing piney run 2.0 on ps5 .great map lots to do so started putting my own touchto it deleting some sheds adding different bits here n there after few hours saved all my progress turned it off .next day wouldn’t load map kept getting t 21% load then put me to main ps 5 menu so started same map from scratch again same problem next day thought it might change with the update yesterday so deleted the map reinstalled same problem all other maps load fine just wondering if anybody has tried the map and got same problem
CEH wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:54 pm
I am having the same problem on my PS5. It will not load the map, it crashes FS22.
Did you install any mods before this happened?
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

Yes I did. tried a new save game with no mods same thing after a couple hours trying something new deleted the game then reinstalled it again in case corrupt mods (was long overdue) started a new game last night put a few hours in didn’t use the landscape tools or cut down trees yet but did delete few animal pens and the map loaded perfect .i will keep playing around with the map today doing small changes and saving see if it happens again then il know what caused it and let everyone know .
crash

Post by crash »

What map is this? Google gives no sensible results...

[PS4|PS5|XB1|XBS] Eastern North Carolina USA
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Camaro79406

Post by Camaro79406 »

Could there be more mods made? I’d like to see stuff from the 60s through the 90s. More stuff like John Deere 4020s, 3020 , 5020 etc John Deere combines 6600 7700. 4400 also 6620 7720 8820. More allis Chalmer. Tractors 7000 annd 8000 series and gleaner combines, Ford tractors from 4000- 9000, 8600-9600,7700 -9700, TW series Ford tractors and the 8070 series power shift. Case 2090 series. Any implements to coincide these manufactures. Because it’s fun to old-school farm on this game.