Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

chedly_farms

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms »

b4rberblacksheep wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:54 am
chedly_farms wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:00 pm Today I learned that in FARMING Simulator 22 you can bake a cake, but they won’t test a Fendt 700 series with American specs on it, because there are already three Euro versions on the ModHub. #MapsPassedTestingWithoutRoads
Yes who doesn't love having 12 different practically identical vehicles to scroll through in the modhub.
Is the ModHub life to hard for you?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yes who doesn't love having 12 different practically identical vehicles to scroll through in the modhub.
Would you like some icy hot or maybe a frozen gel pack for whichever finger was forced through that excruciating experience?
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:58 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:00 pm Today I learned that in FARMING Simulator 22 you can bake a cake, but they won’t test a Fendt 700 series with American specs on it, because there are already three Euro versions on the ModHub. #MapsPassedTestingWithoutRoads
Is the ModHub life to hard for you?
Console Modhub life is hard for everyone in some categories. (small and medium tractors, cultivators, trailers, farm buildings, misc, objects...)
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Watch the harvester house video
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

b4rberblacksheep wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:54 am Yes who doesn't love having 12 different practically identical vehicles to scroll through in the modhub.
That's actually a fair point. If Giants and/or modders could get a tractor right the first time and provide ALL the options for a particular model, we wouldn't have to deal with that. I loathe front 3-points. Don't know why, I guess it just rubs my 'Murican feathers wrong. Here in the good ol' US of A, we like to do things the hard way, pull-type mocos and no front fenders. We want to cover the windshield in mud like real men!

But, sadly, they don't so we're forced to deal with waiting for someone to make the right version of a tractor that should have already been included, thus taking up mod folder space.

We're three years into FS19 and FS22 is almost out and we still don't have a JD 9R available for consoles. I mean, yeah, there is a 9RX (that had to be updated to get rid of those stupid EU warning signs) and a 9RT (that just a couple weeks ago got proper options), but no 9R. I don't even know why that bothers me, I'm playing with <150hp equipment at the moment, but that just chaps my nethers for some reason.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Modhub is full of mods More then spoiled players deserves. Fs22 coming out with awesome changes....
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:50 pm
b4rberblacksheep wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:54 am Yes who doesn't love having 12 different practically identical vehicles to scroll through in the modhub.
That's actually a fair point. If Giants and/or modders could get a tractor right the first time and provide ALL the options for a particular model, we wouldn't have to deal with that. I loathe front 3-points. Don't know why, I guess it just rubs my 'Murican feathers wrong. Here in the good ol' US of A, we like to do things the hard way, pull-type mocos and no front fenders. We want to cover the windshield in mud like real men!

But, sadly, they don't so we're forced to deal with waiting for someone to make the right version of a tractor that should have already been included, thus taking up mod folder space.

We're three years into FS19 and FS22 is almost out and we still don't have a JD 9R available for consoles. I mean, yeah, there is a 9RX (that had to be updated to get rid of those stupid EU warning signs) and a 9RT (that just a couple weeks ago got proper options), but no 9R. I don't even know why that bothers me, I'm playing with <150hp equipment at the moment, but that just chaps my nethers for some reason.
Front 3-points are still a thing in North America. We have 3 tractors with front 3-points on our farm, and one of the neighbors run a 7830 with a triple mower setup
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

^Yes! I like that Karl's farm offers his Magnums with front three point linkage. When I finally become a big cattle/dairy farmer and I need tons of hay, I will be going to triple mowers. And I want an American tractor option with triple mowers. Although I have been eyeballing a Xerion, now that Claas is becoming a bigger presence in North America every year. Side note...Has anyone else on here ever seen a blue N.A. Claas/Ford Dominator combine? I never knew that was a thing until watching Virtual Farmer. Now I kind of want to run one on Griffin for the heck of it.

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:09 pm Front 3-points are still an option in North America. We have 3 tractors with front 3-points on our farm, and one of the neighbors run a 7830 with a triple mower setup
Fixed it for ya! *thumbsup*

All I'm saying is that this stuff should be optional.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Not all American farms have the standard American equipment, just because you haven't seen it or heard of it, doesn't mean the exist
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:44 pm
Dairydeere wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:09 pm Front 3-points are still an option in North America. We have 3 tractors with front 3-points on our farm, and one of the neighbors run a 7830 with a triple mower setup
Fixed it for ya! *thumbsup*

All I'm saying is that this stuff should be optional.
haha, good point
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

eric21 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:50 pm

Not all American farms have the standard American equipment, just because you haven't seen it or heard of it, doesn't mean the exist
You completely missed the point.

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

eric21 wrote: Not all American farms have the standard American equipment, just because you haven't seen it or heard of it, doesn't mean the exist
Huh? What is "standard american equipment"? And why does that mean tractors shouldn't have customisation options?

There are plenty of good mod tractors that give you the option of row-crop hub-mounted duals, clamp-on duals, front 3-point, front weight, Stoll frontloader attachment, Alo (Hauer) attachment, EU warning signs, US warning triangle, yada... yada... yada....

If they came like that from Giants, there wouldn't be so many versions on the modhub.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I never realized there was such a thing as to many mods🤷‍♂️
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:13 pm
There are plenty of good mod tractors that give you the option of row-crop hub-mounted duals, clamp-on duals, front 3-point, front weight, Stoll frontloader attachment, Alo (Hauer) attachment, EU warning signs, US warning triangle, yada... yada... yada....

If they came like that from Giants, there wouldn't be so many versions on the modhub.
Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner.

Giants can avoid a lot of drama. And can alleviate a lot of people asking modders to make so and so, if their in game machines would cater to both sides of the pond.