Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Honkyfarmer

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer »

redglasses wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:33 am
Baildropper wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:08 pm
Honkyfarmer wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:40 pm

If you are off throttle they do not Steer at all?
It has the animation for the wheels to steer left to right but it won't turn at all. (xbox one x)
Ya just tested it and didn’t have this problem. At least not on the dodge looking truck.
Yea I forgot about that once I finally got my hands on it. I noticed once on awhile when you let off it would slide to a stop a few feet. They seem to have a lot of resistance to them. Or maybe the mass? They kind of lumber to a stop when not on the throttle.
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

fenixguy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:11 pm Serious question. Do most of you guys only play to try out new mods? Am I the only one that actually virtually farms? I find I only download maybe 2 or 3 new mods per month and don't use most of those.

It would make sense if it were still November of 2018 but we're two years in now. What are you waiting for?
I play to play, i look at mods and if i see something that will improve my farm i will get it, other than that if i need something to improve my farm, then i make it! have two mods waiting for testing right now! i love the game, however i don't play as much as i used to, just a couple of days a week now!
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:26 pm Does anyone know if Greenbale is eventually aiming to bring the Northern Coast to console? It looks like a nice British Map. I'm not too antsy for it though, as we have a lot of nice British maps. I actually want to give Grasslands a go.

Edit: I know it's an Irish map, I was not thinking straight when I wrote this post.

My inside source tells me so, either that or it has appeared on the list today :lol:

You'll enjoy it as it's a fantastic map.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

I don't know what half of the things on the console testing list are so that usually means it is going to be a good day.
NCFarmer3842

Post by NCFarmer3842 »

Really hoping the cotton pack passes, been waiting on a cotton picker that doesn’t build modules since the game released.
Playing on Xbox X in North Carolina
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

The real time mod seems interesting, but would mean a lot of late night working for me :P
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
garyst

Post by garyst »

NCFarmer3842 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:44 pm Really hoping the cotton pack passes, been waiting on a cotton picker that doesn’t build modules since the game released.
Me too. More excited for this mod pack than any other mod. Really cool to see some drago corn headers in testing for console as well.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Does anyone have a link to what is in the cotton pack?
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

MrSquealypig wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:51 pm Does anyone have a link to what is in the cotton pack?
https://m.facebook.com/connectmodding/

This is the page for the creator
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

According to Facebook the NMC trucks were released early and will be updated soon.
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Then why release them? Lol
RunlikeaDeere

Post by RunlikeaDeere »

Finally some JD 4WD! Anyone see the 8960 that SiiD made? It looks really sweet, even has an option to buy with a 'used' look!
AmericanFarmer23

Post by AmericanFarmer23 »

Here’s to hoping it has a front attachment option for silage blades!
RunlikeaDeere

Post by RunlikeaDeere »

Looks like it does. Also it will be getting a rear 3pt and PTO, as well as a 600Hp option.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Drago corn head is awesome! Harvests at 7 mph just like the jhhg jd corn headers do and looks really cool when folding/unfolding. Don't see the cotton pack in testing anymore though, hoping it didn't fail again and will be released tomorrow or maybe later today.