Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

vondeylenfarms

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Honkyfarmer wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:46 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:00 pm
Honkyfarmer wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:12 pm I wonder how many slots the mf pack buildings take up
Workshop is 61 slots! Two other barns are 8 and 9 slots. I have not added any yet to tell if they work correctly...I've heard rumors they dont
Thank you, You're a gentleman and a scholar. 61 slots..... Yeah I think these puppies are gonna have to work in order for me to waste my time and slot count for that
Update: all barns work just different buttons (L3) for main garage doors. They look great very large..I cannot find a workshop trigger in the workshop if anyone has? Still a great barn though with several large doors
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Dirthauler_20

Post by Dirthauler_20 »

ChiefContractor wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:52 pm
Dirthauler_20 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:57 pm Requesting Dirt pan/scraper mods for ps4.

Reynolds
Ashland
John Deere
Crabtree
K-Tech
I’m a big fan an big gamer love fs19
Lol, modders let's do this for this amazing kid... really cool.. chedly teach me your ways
Thanks for replying and making this happen, been wanting this since fs came out. I tip my hat to the Modders and everyone that is part of this! Yeehaaaw!
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:52 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:00 pm

Workshop is 61 slots! Two other barns are 8 and 9 slots. I have not added any yet to tell if they work correctly...I've heard rumors they dont
Thank you, You're a gentleman and a scholar. 61 slots..... Yeah I think these puppies are gonna have to work in order for me to waste my time and slot count for that
Update: all barns work just different buttons (L3) for main garage doors. They look great very large..I cannot find a workshop trigger in the workshop if anyone has? Still a great barn though with several large doors
Thanks for the update. I guess if I don't see another update from you about that workshop trigger and I start watching a Mrsealy video and he starts to say "I'm sorry I'm not trying to be negative about the mod but I just have to speak to what's in front of me" that a be a good indication that there is none lol
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Honkyfarmer wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:42 pm

Thanks for the update. I guess if I don't see another update from you about that workshop trigger and I start watching a Mrsealy video and he starts to say "I'm sorry I'm not trying to be negative about the mod but I just have to speak to what's in front of me" that a be a good indication that there is none lol
The workshop works!! Found the trigger in the little office near the kitchen. Just go to the laptop and hit L3 👍

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Kimpak wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:53 pm
fenixguy wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:13 pm Any guesses as to what the JD320 is?

It could be a skid steer, an old tractor, or a lawn mower. I'm hoping it's one of the latter two.
Its probably the lawn mower. Its been available on 3rd party sites for awhile.
It is a lawn mower
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:44 pm
Honkyfarmer wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:42 pm

The workshop works!! Found the trigger in the little office near the kitchen. Just go to the laptop and hit L3 👍
Well....now I guess I'm gonna need to get this now
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

:chinese: They forgot to include the silo system for mn pack.
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

@Honkyfarmer

Silo system under development if you ask vondeylenfarms nicely he might pm you a wip pic
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

vondeylenfarms » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:00 pm

Honkyfarmer wrote: ↑
I wonder how many slots the mf pack buildings take up

The workshop itself has a poly count of 62,000 so roughly 3 times that of the sheds, however the deco items have a poly count of 183,000 so that is where the slot count gets increased.
ChiefContractor

Post by ChiefContractor »

Dirthauler_20 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:10 pm
ChiefContractor wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:52 pm
Dirthauler_20 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:57 pm Requesting Dirt pan/scraper mods for ps4.

Reynolds
Ashland
John Deere
Crabtree
K-Tech
I’m a big fan an big gamer love fs19
Lol, modders let's do this for this amazing kid... really cool.. chedly teach me your ways
Thanks for replying and making this happen, been wanting this since fs came out. I tip my hat to the Modders and everyone that is part of this! Yeehaaaw!

That was sarcasm.. it wont happen
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF
ChiefContractor

Post by ChiefContractor »

I take it as dirthauler_20 doesnt understand high class entertainment and sarcasm

Begging for mods is frowned on
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF
Badcowman

Post by Badcowman »

I saw that bessy beneath isn’t on the list anymore, so I guess it failed this time. I have been waiting for the update to come. Is it someone who knows what the update contains? Is it worth it to start a game now or will I have to restart when the update comes then?

Sorry for my bad English
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

TheSuBBie wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:13 pm
vondeylenfarms » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:00 pm

Honkyfarmer wrote: ↑
I wonder how many slots the mf pack buildings take up

The workshop itself has a poly count of 62,000 so roughly 3 times that of the sheds, however the deco items have a poly count of 183,000 so that is where the slot count gets increased.
Very much worth the 61 slots! Very nice workshop!! Now to patiently await the silos 😁

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

TheSuBBie wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:32 pm @Honkyfarmer

Silo system under development if you ask vondeylenfarms nicely he might pm you a wip pic
I was just being a smartalic lol.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

ChiefContractor wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:16 pm I take it as dirthauler_20 doesnt understand high class entertainment and sarcasm

Begging for mods is frowned on
there is a difference between begging and requesting, so being he/she requested is asking politely for someone to make them which makes it far from begging. last time i check i do think we have a right to request a mod doesn't mean it will be made of course just like fs players can make request's for giant's to add something which i am sure we can do but again doesn't mean giant's will add it of course. i am playing a game in game preview and we were told we could request stuff to be added that we would like to see added.

begging: ask (someone) earnestly or humbly for something.

requesting: politely or formally ask for.