Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Rasping rabbit

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Rasping rabbit »

lawm wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:58 am Yea I guess it was around that time, but it was on test list week before, then off because must have failed. Never saw it back on and boom it was there. So hopefully 3500 gets the boom treatment
I remember somebody explaining how it worked during fs19, apparently providing the modder resubmits it the correct way then it does get tested quicker. I remember as it was when people were almost rioting because the ‘best mod/map ever’ (whatever that was at the time) was taking ages to be retested and the reason was due to the modder resubmitting it as a new mod rather than a ‘retest’

Also as I understand, the mods in testing list is kind of a ‘moment in time’ so is only what is actually being tested when the list is generated. So if for example the list was generated at 3pm and a mod had already passed before that and after the list the previous day was made, it could ‘boom’ onto the modhub without ever showing on the list.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:45 am
lawm wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:58 am Yea I guess it was around that time, but it was on test list week before, then off because must have failed. Never saw it back on and boom it was there. So hopefully 3500 gets the boom treatment
I remember somebody explaining how it worked during fs19, apparently providing the modder resubmits it the correct way then it does get tested quicker. I remember as it was when people were almost rioting because the ‘best mod/map ever’ (whatever that was at the time) was taking ages to be retested and the reason was due to the modder resubmitting it as a new mod rather than a ‘retest’

Also as I understand, the mods in testing list is kind of a ‘moment in time’ so is only what is actually being tested when the list is generated. So if for example the list was generated at 3pm and a mod had already passed before that and after the list the previous day was made, it could ‘boom’ onto the modhub without ever showing on the list.
Aha ok. That's good to know. Thanks for the info!
crash

Post by crash »

So what American Maps are in testing/close to testing for consoles now? 🚜💨
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

crash wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:14 pm So what American Maps are in testing/close to testing for consoles now? 🚜💨
The closest as far as we know, might be Stone Valley. Lancyboi resubmitted it yesterday, after some fixes to it…
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Really looking forward to Stone Valley!! 👍👍👍😀😀😀
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Rallen wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 9:27 pm When's the trlx stump grinder gonna be out
No one knows including Blacksheep Modding about when it'll come, testing usually takes a few days.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

Southern Cross Station is getting pretty close. It looks to have been through the last round of testing/fixing, so hopefully it'll be in the ModHub soon!
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I believe its coming to consoles as well so it will need to pass console testing as well. Looks really awesome!!
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

Note: console players im still trying to get it on giants modhub going for my third try now lol, you might have to wait a bit longer yet.
Hocks23

I found this about Southern Cross Station
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
donnyh83

Post by donnyh83 »

Stone Valley 22 is in the first stage of testing (PC).
lawm

Post by lawm »

David posted yesterday showing 4 or 5 mods pending. Pending mean passed or pending tests?
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

lawm wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:09 pm David posted yesterday showing 4 or 5 mods pending. Pending mean passed or pending tests?
Pending means its waiting to be tested, but is yet not on the testing list.

Current average waiting time for newly submitted mods: 6 workdays*
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Tue May 17, 2022 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Well that nixes the idea that resubmitted mods get moved ahead then. 3500 is in pending along with mack and phoenix
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:37 pm
lawm wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:09 pm David posted yesterday showing 4 or 5 mods pending. Pending mean passed or pending tests?
On his fb he showed a picture 4 days ago with all his mods at "testing" stage.

They also have been on the testinglist.

And they also have a "pending" stage before the "pending release" stage

My guess, they passed today, and will be on "pending release" tonight and will be on modhub tomorrow. But that's my guess.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:41 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:37 pm
On his fb he showed a picture 4 days ago with all his mods at "testing" stage.

They also have been on the testinglist.

And they also have a "pending" stage before the "pending release" stage

My guess, they passed today, and will be on "pending release" tonight and will be on modhub tomorrow. But that's my guess.
Wishful thinking I would say!! If they were tested and passed today they would be on the testing list under consoles and already be on the mod hub. If recently tested mods no longer jump to front of the queue for mods pending testing after being recently being resubmitted we are looking at:

Current average waiting time for newly submitted mods: 6 workdays*

So we are looking at next week or possibly the week after.

Another thing I have never recently seen any of those mods in console testing. Only pc testing. In order for a mod to pass testing for all platforms its needs to pass console testing. The thing is we under the assumption that when these go into testing again that they will pass. In reality they could well fail again!!
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Tue May 17, 2022 7:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.