Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

norfolk farmer

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by norfolk farmer »

TheSuBBie wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:59 am On a quick look on Glazebrook it appears the problem is in the Material Name "Street 20m" which he has used for both the street texture and the lines texture (which would require a decalShader) so consequently the street20m will also have the decalShader assigned due to the Shared-Editing Mode.
American LIfe Farming has the same problem
Given the amount of times this has now happened with various maps you'd have hoped Giants would be checking for it.
Wisfarmer17

Post by Wisfarmer17 »

Does anybody know what that forage storage mods is all about?
PS4. MIDWEST USA.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

That's a mighty purdy JD windrower that just showed up today...

Only took 3 years but still.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
donnyh83

Post by donnyh83 »

New update for American Life Farming on console, it updates a few things like the maps edge and some other things. The only downside to it is that you will need a new gamesave.
lawm

Post by lawm »

donnyh83 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:59 pm New update for American Life Farming on console, it updates a few things like the maps edge and some other things. The only downside to it is that you will need a new gamesave.
Last time I tried playing on this map why did all of the grain bins at the random farms disappear? I think that was after the 1st update I noticed that
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Looks like my farm on Griffin, needs a Axial Flow 1460. I don't make the rules.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
lawm

Post by lawm »

I'm at a much better place with having the mods I need lately. No care in what pops up each day and a number of nice surprises
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Are the roads gone on American life farming for anyone else?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

redglasses wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:28 am Are the roads gone on American life farming for anyone else?
Djgoham said that means you need to start a new save file
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

This is on a new file, such a shame this map can’t seem to ever work properly because it’s a pretty damn good map.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Trumpcard54455

Post by Trumpcard54455 »

donnyh83 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:59 pm New update for American Life Farming on console, it updates a few things like the maps edge and some other things. The only downside to it is that you will need a new gamesave.
(PS4 pro digital version with no mods activated) I've noticed a delay on the HUD map that doesn't keep up with your position. It behaves similar to how precision farming updates nitrogen state on the go; every 2 seconds or so. Sadly this happens even on a fresh save from reboot, and no mods. The same delay effects the sounds of the vehicle you drive so it sounds like you are driving when at a stand-still until the HUD catches up. This effect is happening as soon as 4 minutes of total gameplay on New Farmer and Farm Manager mode. Has anyone experiencing this problem, found a workaround using this map?
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

Trumpcard54455 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:09 am (PS4 pro digital version with no mods activated) I've noticed a delay on the HUD map that doesn't keep up with your position. It behaves similar to how precision farming updates nitrogen state on the go; every 2 seconds or so. Sadly this happens even on a fresh save from reboot, and no mods. The same delay effects the sounds of the vehicle you drive so it sounds like you are driving when at a stand-still until the HUD catches up. This effect is happening as soon as 4 minutes of total gameplay on New Farmer and Farm Manager mode. Has anyone experiencing this problem, found a workaround using this map?
It happened to me also. Tried a second new save and everything worked fine.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Thornton Farm was a farm I never played on 17. I take that back. When I was waiting for mods on 19 I dabbled a little on it. I’d like to give it a go with Fendt stuff.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:23 pm Thornton Farm was a farm I never played on 17. I take that back. When I was waiting for mods on 19 I dabbled a little on it. I’d like to give it a go with Fendt stuff.
I would wait for an update. The map is broken, sheeps and chickens don't work and cows only works in new farmer mode. Also could'nt find on the map the silo mod required to download.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:23 pm Thornton Farm was a farm I never played on 17. I take that back. When I was waiting for mods on 19 I dabbled a little on it. I’d like to give it a go with Fendt stuff.
As has already been mentioned it has several issues also worth noting all Oxy's involvement was in allowing permission for the conversion as in some reviews I've watched it has been implied he was involved it doing it.