Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

lawm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by lawm »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:41 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:37 pm
lawm wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:09 pm David posted yesterday showing 4 or 5 mods pending. Pending mean passed or pending tests?
Pending means its waiting to be tested, but is yet not on the testing list.
On his fb he showed a picture 4 days ago with all his mods at "testing" stage.

They also have been on the testinglist.

And they also have a "pending" stage before the "pending release" stage

My guess, they passed today, and will be on "pending release" tonight and will be on modhub tomorrow. But that's my guess.
He changed entire FB page today. This morning Showed a post with pending , posted yesterday or early early today. Now that post is gone and he updated cover photo and something about kubota in timeline. Just more proof not to follow modders trying to guess, or read anything on the test list lol
lawm

Post by lawm »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:00 pm

My guess, they passed today, and will be on "pending release" tonight and will be on modhub tomorrow. But that's my guess.
Wishful thinking I would say!! If they were tested and passed today they would be on the testing list and already be on the mod hub. If recently tested mods no longer jump to front of the queue for mods pending testing after being recently being resubmittes are looking at:

Current average waiting time for newly submitted mods: 6 workdays*

So we are looking at next week or possibly the week after.
I only looked into it due to lack of anything interesting to me past 2 days release. Supposedly the tanker from yesterday has some issues so looks like I wont bother going into modhub tonight. Back to ignoring anything testing wise and hope I'm surprised at some point lol
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Wishful thinking I would say!! If they were tested and passed today they would be on the testing list and already be on the mod hub.
This is not true. I watch the list every day and see mod dissappear from it and then they show up on modhub 2 days later.
Orange Tiger NL

lawm wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:04 pm [Supposedly the tanker from yesterday has some issues so looks like I wont bother going into modhub tonight.
There is nothing wrong with the tanker. Apparently a lot of people dont know they have to open the cover. It doesn't show in the menu to open it. That's not David's fault, that is giants. Cuz a lot of times things wont show in the help menu, doesn't matter which mod im in.
Orange Tiger NL

lawm wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:02 pm

He changed entire FB page today. This morning Showed a post with pending , posted yesterday or early early today. Now that post is gone and he updated cover photo and something about kubota in timeline. Just more proof not to follow modders trying to guess, or read anything on the test list lol
Btw funny you say that post is gone. Cuz it's still there
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Someone needs to open their eyes!! 82 Studio created the post 13 hours ago. Obviously that will change in real time. 13 ago was approximately just after 10pm in Nicaragua yesterday evening!!
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Tue May 17, 2022 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:21 pm Someone needs to open their eyes!! 82 Studio created the post 13 hours ago. Obviously that will change in real time.
Was that for me?
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:23 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:21 pm Someone needs to open their eyes!! 82 Studio created the post 13 hours ago. Obviously that will change in real time.
Was that for me?
Whom ever said the post was gone. I guess that wasn't you then.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:27 pm
Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:23 pm
Was that for me?
Whom ever said the post was gone. I guess that wasn't you then.
Sorry got confused for a moment. Lol
lawm

Post by lawm »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:09 pm
lawm wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:04 pm [Supposedly the tanker from yesterday has some issues so looks like I wont bother going into modhub tonight.
There is nothing wrong with the tanker. Apparently a lot of people dont know they have to open the cover. It doesn't show in the menu to open it. That's not David's fault, that is giants. Cuz a lot of times things wont show in the help menu, doesn't matter which mod im in.
He said something about it shaking around when you use realistic volume too
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I think we are just getting too excited over 82 Studio's mods and need to calm down a bit. They will release when the time is right.
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Tue May 17, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lawm

Post by lawm »

.....sorry.....I missed it....didnt realize it was that big of a deal
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

lawm wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:35 pm .....sorry.....I missed it....didnt realize it was that big of a deal
Its not that big of a deal. We just need to learn to have patience!!
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

lawm wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:33 pm
Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:09 pm
He said something about it shaking around when you use realistic volume too
Well I am on Series X and I press LB and it says open cover which is left on the d pad. So what ever the equivalent is on the keyboard for LB. Left shift maybe?? 250,000 litres this thing takes several life times to fill!!
lawm

Post by lawm »

No....we...or i.....need to learn to save for a PC lol