Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

livesea72

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by livesea72 »

Probably testing FSL stuff before this weekends event.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Deora

Post by Deora »

2 weeks ago i read on the FSclub facebookpage that the New Hollan/Fiatagri 70’s serie is in testing for console. I really hope this is true and that it will be released for consoles. Still one of my favourite tractors. When i was a kid a lot of contractors used them over here.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

livesea72 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:29 am Probably testing FSL stuff before this weekends event.
Among other things. QA is currently also busy with checking various other stuff. Patch, Platinum, FS20, Stadia etc. Keep in mind, mods testing is only a part of their job. :)
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

O5-Chris wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:06 am
livesea72 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:29 am Probably testing FSL stuff before this weekends event.
Among other things. QA is currently also busy with checking various other stuff. Patch, Platinum, FS20, Stadia etc. Keep in mind, mods testing is only a part of their job. :)
And please dont forget that mods is a huga part of the game ( for the community )
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

BearClaw wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:46 am
O5-Chris wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:06 am
And please dont forget that mods is a huga part of the game ( for the community )
Oh, believe they do not forget this. But realistically they should prioritize patch and Platinum and Stadia before mods. That does not mean they don't test mods, they do. They just spend less time testing mods right now, but still mods are released every week.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I'm sort of glad that the mod releases have slowed down, I find that I struggle to keep up with all the mods.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

If there was no mods in the game i would have quit playing a long time ago, and im not alone. I belive its a huge part of the game and that giants should aqtually do priority to mods and the mod community. Its not that i dont understand their priority now but it seems like its always other priorities that comes first. How many mod rush have we got? Just a few ..
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

BearClaw wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:10 pm If there was no mods in the game i would have quit playing a long time ago, and im not alone. I belive its a huge part of the game and that giants should aqtually do priority to mods and the mod community. Its not that i dont understand their priority now but it seems like its always other priorities that comes first. How many mod rush have we got? Just a few ..
Look, they charge you nothing for the mods. You download them for free. They actually reward the mod authors for mods that are releases with cash payments. They spend tons of time testing the mods, with their own personnel. So, that is how important mods are to Giants... it can't be any more clear than that. This alone proves that Giants acknowledge the mods importance to the game.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

asyvan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:24 pm
BearClaw wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:10 pm If there was no mods in the game i would have quit playing a long time ago, and im not alone. I belive its a huge part of the game and that giants should aqtually do priority to mods and the mod community. Its not that i dont understand their priority now but it seems like its always other priorities that comes first. How many mod rush have we got? Just a few ..
Look, they charge you nothing for the mods. You download them for free. They actually reward the mod authors for mods that are releases with cash payments. They spend tons of time testing the mods, with their own personnel. So, that is how important mods are to Giants... it can't be any more clear than that. This alone proves that Giants acknowledge the mods importance to the game.

I never said i was charged for mods, where do you read that? I still only mean that mods is important for the users that buys the game like me on console. The mods are important for keeping up the interests for the game. I am not complaining, just mean the mods are important
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

BearClaw wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:10 pm
:this: Very well said. Only few days without mods release and already panicking ? Lets be real here people. I am sure that QA team is doing their best to bring mods ASAP.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

C'mon 05-Chris, don't tease me with that Bizon Combine in testing. I have a thing for combines, and it's not healthy. lol
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:47 pm C'mon 05-Chris, don't tease me with that Bizon Combine in testing. I have a thing for combines, and it's not healthy. lol
I would never do such a thing.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

BearClaw wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:59 pm

I never said i was charged for mods, where do you read that? I still only mean that mods is important for the users that buys the game like me on console. The mods are important for keeping up the interests for the game. I am not complaining, just mean the mods are important
I think his point was that you paid for the game, not the mods. Giants have to make their money, and they do that with other things like patches and DLC, which are prioritised as such. Mods are free, they don't make money from them, so they aren't as important as the official stuff. They are important yes, but other things are much more important.

Game patches, Platinum, release for Stadia, FS20 on mobile, etc, are all much more important to Giants than free user content.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Tomazius96 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:20 pm
BearClaw wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:10 pm
:this: Very well said. Only few days without mods release and already panicking ? Lets be real here people. I am sure that QA team is doing their best to bring mods ASAP.
This happens like every week, people don't have the patience, when mods do come out, nobody buys them
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

yeeesssss Marwell!!!

new mods just dropped ppl
PC & Xbox One