Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

JonOne

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by JonOne »

There was an old JD baler on 19 that’s not hopped across hopefully it will.
I think there’s at least an STS to come and some of the 9X00s that were in 19. I hope there is anyway.
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

82 Studio rolling on with the Hype Train with yet another video!! We so need this on the mod hub next week Giants!! This weekend would have been awesome!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mJeLJw_Uok
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

lawm wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:33 pm
JonOne wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:23 pm

And the no till JD planter is the absolute standout piece for me.

Now for an mx285 and some of the older JD harvesters teased in the header pack release and I’ll be momentarily satisfied
Yes I'm hoping we see the older JD harvesters, I assume they are in the works hopefully for console?

Also, anyone know of theres possibility of a JD baler to coincide with the 1075 hay wagon we got? Also hopefully to console???? Lol
I wouldn't count on it simply because majority of the ones available are rehashed ones. If anybody tried to get one onto modhub we would have the whole "stolen mod" debacle. I doubt anyone is going to start fresh on one.
Playing on PC and PS4
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Stone Valley 22 failed testing... :frown:
Lancyboi on Facebook wrote:Small update on Stone Valley 22.
Stone Valley 22 did fail,so ive fixed all small issues that was found on stone valley,ive added a small story line and also everything on stone valley farm can now be sold including the surround fence line & the fencing at the cow farm but not the cow fence thats holding the cows in..gonna be testing now until tomorrow night and ill be returning stone valley back to modhub..

–Lancyboi
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

Does anyone know a reason why the the phoenix TLX truck won't connect to any of the implements?
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Yes when you buy the truck or if you have bought the truck take it to the shop or a work shop. At the top right it says configurations in the customisation screen. Set this to Rigid X2 and all attachments will now work. It will say A to attach when you back the truck under. Advanced notification an update is coming for it. Rigid X3 will allow you to attach the augers from the Holmer in the next update. Happy Farming!!
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:08 am
Thanks! :hi:
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

You're welcome!! 😀😀😀
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

A Claas Xerion Tour Edition by Ansgar NPLAY and Schnibbl Modding was released today. 😀😀😀

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022
Rallen

Post by Rallen »

When's the trlx stump grinder gonna be out
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Its the Lizard Trex600. And to answer your question just with any mod no one knows when any mod is going get released. Its a question that should never be asked to Giants or any modder for that matter because it considered rude and even they dont know the answer. It was submitted to Giants 1st May. Recent weeks it has been on and off the testing list so obviously it has failed testing. Black Sheep Modding haven't updated their Facebook page since it was sent in 1st May. When ever it passes testing so you will just have to be like everyone else and be patient!! 😀😀😀. The 2 most common questions that players ask especially console players 1. When is it coming out!! 2. Is it coming to PlayStation or Xbox depending which platform you play on. Modders get irritated by being repeatedly asked the same questions over and over again.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

TLX 9000 announcement shakes the earth and yes there literally was an earthquake in Nicaragua!!

https://www.facebook.com/82SquareStudio ... &ref=notif

https://www.youtube.com/clip/Ugkxs1-_bS ... vDAQ4-aCFp

Also 82 Studio sent the TLX 3500 back to Giant tonight so now we wait patiently. Hopefully it passes testing this week. 😀😀😀

https://www.facebook.com/82SquareStudio ... 277581884/
lawm

Post by lawm »

I really wish mods that have been corrected and sent back in could get a quicker shake down and on the modhub sooner. But sometimes I dunno what to make of the testing list as I dont remember seeing the 86 series back on the list.....it just appeared all of a sudden, so here's hoping that the 3500 passes asap! Lol
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

lawm wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:11 am I really wish mods that have been corrected and sent back in could get a quicker shake down and on the modhub sooner. But sometimes I dunno what to make of the testing list as I dont remember seeing the 86 series back on the list.....it just appeared all of a sudden, so here's hoping that the 3500 passes asap! Lol
I thought that recently submitted mods did get a quick shake down as they get pushed to front of the queue???

I thought the 86 Series got released 9th May according to the mod hub.

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022
lawm

Post by lawm »

Yea I guess it was around that time, but it was on test list week before, then off because must have failed. Never saw it back on and boom it was there. So hopefully 3500 gets the boom treatment