Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Illinois Farmer

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I thought it just being a case gave it a -5...
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:04 pm I thought it just being a case gave it a -5...
I actually don't mind Case or red stuff. My favorite machines are the poppin' Johnnies and the JD 95 combines. But I fanboy over 55-56 series IH open station machines, Allis Chalmers 7080's, Any of the Case stuff right before and after the IH acquisition, Gleaners. All the farms around me growing up ran Deere, but to be fair, I love all machines. I'd love an old steam powered tractor mod, just saying.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

JHHG's lame excuse for no rear lights was console limitations
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Farmercaseih wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:28 pm JHHG's lame excuse for no rear lights was console limitations
Last I checked basically every vehicle in the basegame has rear lights... probably forgot them while racing to beat Custom.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

lol, I just looked up his post on facebook. Rear lights are a limitation on console? lol. I'm the king of B.S. so I am offended that they want to come after my crown.

DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:48 pm lol, I just looked up his post on facebook. Rear lights are a limitation on console? lol. I'm the king of B.S. so I am offended that they want to come after my crown.
:lol:
I think that's business as usual for NA modding, mess up something just blame consoles and the average player who doesn't know anything believes it.
Actually how does his S700's have rear lights? I distinctly remember they can look like Christmas trees (and I played with the console version) Now I'm really laughing, anyone want to point that out to him that has a FB account?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

DEERE317 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:03 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:48 pm lol, I just looked up his post on facebook. Rear lights are a limitation on console? lol. I'm the king of B.S. so I am offended that they want to come after my crown.
I think that's business as usual for NA modding, mess up something just blame consoles and the average player who doesn't know anything believes it.
Actually how does his S700's have rear lights? I distinctly remember they can look like Christmas trees (and I played with the console version) Now I'm really laughing, anyone want to point that out to him that has a FB account?
He will just ban you from his page for being right
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Farmercaseih wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:08 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:03 pm
He will just ban you from his page for being right
I was thinking it was him (and CNH) who had a reputation of doing that...
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Pretty sure once custom announced their version was close he started hacking things off to get it down to size
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

And ultimately the only ones who can’t fight and lose the most are console players... being the collateral damage must $uck
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

They are fighting back, that’s why it has a lower rating than bread does
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

On to another topic, saw Goham's video about the upcoming TLX Phoenix update. Gonna have a nice dump/grain truck for consoles finally.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Mwal wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:17 am They are fighting back, that’s why it has a lower rating than bread does
Which doesn’t change much other than giving JHHG a few bucks less. Consoles still get left in the cold in terms of Customs 250 series
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Custom’s will still come to the ModHub no?

Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:43 am Custom’s will still come to the ModHub no?
Giants will let 10 million European tractors and 3m cultivators in just fine, but it is a big no-no to have multiple of the same American mod...