Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

lawm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by lawm »

njuska11 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:30 pm
blue_painted wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:13 pm
ValhallSN95 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:09 pm 1191 mods in testing, that’s gotta be a new record lol
And no maps! :(
The number is crazy crazy high. No maps is not a surprise. While vehicle conversions arent that hard for fs22 maps are a very different story. Alot has changed for mappers and honestly i believe we will see less maps on modhub for this unfortunately. Things got complicated in short...
I dont see me needing a map anytime soon. For once Giants made a descent US map
lawm

Post by lawm »

Laughinggravy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:16 pm
lawm wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:51 pm
Laughinggravy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:41 pm 1191 3m cultivators will be just like fs19 in no time at all can't wait.
Curse you in many languages lol
:lol: If Giants use their heads and make the first DLC 3M cultivators they should be able to take the next 2 years off as they won't have anything to test until the next FS release.
For sure lol
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

lawm wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:56 pm

The number is crazy crazy high. No maps is not a surprise. While vehicle conversions arent that hard for fs22 maps are a very different story. Alot has changed for mappers and honestly i believe we will see less maps on modhub for this unfortunately. Things got complicated in short...
I'm looking forward to Calmsden Farm, but with this number of 3m cultivators to get through I'm not sure when it will get tested, rejected, tested, rejected and finally approved!
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
deddycantshoot

Post by deddycantshoot »

lawm wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:56 pm

I agree,i like all 3 maps..
lawm

Post by lawm »

Oh well, at least I havent seen anything release to distract me from the bama georgia game tonight
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Roll Tide Roll !!
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

How do you know that?
😒
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Noraf wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:43 pm
How do you know that?
😒
No maps in the "in testing" list that I can see.

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

But that's just what was being tested that minute when Chris asked the qa folks what are you testing.....

The last does not list all mods that are sendt in, which clearly shows, as it doesn't list 1000+ mods.

So, how do you know there aren't any maps there?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
lawm

Post by lawm »

Pafarmer wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:19 pm Roll Tide Roll !!
I'm a PSU guy.....so not sure who I'm seriously rooting for yet....prob just hoping for a food game lol
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Noraf wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:09 pm But that's just what was being tested that minute when Chris asked the qa folks what are you testing.....

The last does not list all mods that are sendt in, which clearly shows, as it doesn't list 1000+ mods.

So, how do you know there aren't any maps there?
Sorry, I was meaning in the "in testing list" (and also today's mod drop but we knew that)

hrvacx

Post by hrvacx »

Calmsden farm and Old Stream Farm are coming along nicely. Probable release early march. Until then Elmcreek it is for me atleast. Best Giants map ever
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

Looking forward to the S series and the 9R, RT and RX mod on PS4! Hopefully it will come out soon 😉
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
BigCAT349F

Post by BigCAT349F »

ChiefContractor wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:43 pm i dont think the pack is real, i joined xech studios discord and i have to say it is ran unprofessionally. I have said an opinion and brought the jcb topic up. I ended up getting banned before they said they wouldnt answer qs. Some of their members arent even on pc! How can they make this pack so ha?

This caught ny eye and it might satisfy console players
[PS4|XB1] John Deere 6010 Series
It’s been nearly a year since this 'JCB Expansion Pack' was supposedly announced. I joined that discord server back in February 2021 and it was mayhem, to say the least. I think it was not even a farming simulator server as most of those people were not active in that game. I got approached in dm by a minor asking if I was interested in joining some group part of this. He was somewhat rude, dishonest, and very unprofessional so I contacted the shown owner. He was by far more professional and sounded familiar, who frankly was quite a nice chap to chat with who apologised and was not aware, the team member was messaging people and advertising. He was directing the farming simulator team who were not in the server, the server I was pulled into was owned by a team member where around 12 to 20 members, including this minor, were present. The farming simulator team owner joined the server only days before and was not the creator of the server, limiting moderation at the time. The server was not even used for farming simulator and was not intended to be public, he said.

He knew about the project but seemed unhappy. He seemed a genuine guy, but I assume there were rumours or leaked information spread by the other team members, as he had lost control over some of the team. He shared there had been a difficulty with some members and he was not as active as he was with other projects, he had done a few years back on other games. He made me aware that there was some information shared incorrectly and work was being made for this JCB pack at the time but remained resistant to comment specifics. He knew his stuff but said he was only interested in map-making and project planning. He said, modding should be about having fun and making something of your own.

By the looks of it now, that server remains active and updated, with a management team and the new style giving it a much nicer feel, Congrats. The nice chap remains there as owner and appears to be working on something but this JCB pack, I don’t think so to be honest. He seems to have a growing YouTube channel and is only focusing on farming simulator and construction with his audience, which appears to be mostly French. The existing team members seem to have all left or been removed bar the nice chap and a few support staff remain, which I think was an ideal thing to do. One of the old members who was following me to dm back in February 2021 had clearly left as their description and profile was changed saying the name 'Team X-IT' as of November 2021, I last checked, which means there must be a new team. It was a bit confusing as I think they own the name XECH Studios as they still show that name on some accounts and I found a channel on YouTube with the logo of this new group supposedly called 'TEAM X-IT'. I joined the discord server in the description of the account and found a similar disorganised server style to the old January server with that minor present in it. I don’t know if this group is going to be doing modding but don’t get too excited, the layout and appearance was poor, no proper purpose and it was more targeted to Minecraft, likely console players. It looks like an unofficial group to me. I left the server and I recommended staying away from this new group X-IT for the meantime.

There was probably more going on behind the scenes, but I feel somewhat sorry for the original guy as he appeared to have gotten pulled into something. I hope all the best for that guy and the journey he is following with his farming simulator group. I've seen no further updates about this JCB Pack anywhere, bar apparently something on a live stream on Mixer back in 2018 from an Xbox streamer on Farming Simulator 17 which may be linked to the owner. Very odd.
Last edited by BigCAT349F on Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

lawm wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:19 pm
Pafarmer wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:19 pm Roll Tide Roll !!
I'm a PSU guy.....so not sure who I'm seriously rooting for yet....prob just hoping for a food game lol
Go Lions!
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins