Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

ScotsDude73

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by ScotsDude73 »

lawm wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:11 pm No....we...or i.....need to learn to save for a PC lol
I dont have that sort money to save for a pc!! My brother built one January 2021. Cost between £2500 and £3500 to build with the latest processor and graphics card at the time. Ryzen 7 and Nvidia 3070 graphics card. The graphics card alone was more than the price of a Series X which is £450 or $500. My father passed away the year before from a stroke. We got some inheritance money from one of his private pensions and myself and brothers split the money. You may as well spend it because you cannot take it with you!!
lawm

Post by lawm »

I really hope with kubota that they are going to focus more on the farmette sized types rigs. Otherwise I see this as another miss in my book
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Found the Lizard Trex600 on a 3rd party site which was up loaded in February. Apparently it looks like it has been stolen and modified with a pipe on it.

A certain Bauer Charlie is claiming credit for the mod. This is definitely wrong!!

https://farmingsimulator22mods.com/trex-600-v1-3-fs22/

Post a comment on the site and it didn't get approval probably because I pointed out the mod was stolen. This is the sort of behaviour by certain 3rd party sites is they just dont care that they are allowing people to upload stolen mods.
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Tue May 17, 2022 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Report to bsm. Most everything in that site is stolen.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:40 pm Report to bsm. Most everything in that site is stolen.
I sent a message with the link on Facebook.

Also on Modhub.us as well by the same person claiming credit.

Thing that gets me is the attitude of certain players on pc because you cannot download mods on 3rd party sites on consoles so we cannot be held responsible!! Its this whole attitude of certain individuals that blatantly admit to using stolen mods and dont care!! One guy I have watched said to me oh Giant's says it belongs to game because you cannot use it on any other game. That a wrong attitude to have. If a modder or group of modders creates a mod or a map and it doesnt matter what version of the game the mod is from originally. The creator or creators have property rights to that original work. It doesnt matter if you modified the mod and claim it as your own property and release it publicly. That is stealing because you didn't create the original mod to begin with. 82 Studio has already had mods stolen by someone else converting them to FS22. It really disgusts me to know such things happen in the community!! I believe someone also stole Chellington from FS17 and converted without oxygendavid's permission.
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Wed May 18, 2022 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

That's why I stay off those sites. I only download from the original authors link. Some people just don't care and just want certain mods.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:46 pm
I sent a message with the link on Facebook.

Also on Modhub.us as well by the same person claiming credit.

Thing that gets me is the attitude of certain players on pc because you cannot download mods on 3rd party sites on consoles so we cannot be held responsible!!
Can’t and wouldn’t if they could are very different hahaha
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

That was my whole point. We cant and even I could I wouldn't. I have that much respect for modders that create original content.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

According to the morse code .- .-.. ... / --- -... I have read this could be the ALS Company???

ALS offers a wide range of agricultural testing including soil, plant, water and manure analysis.

https://www.alsglobal.com/en/industries/agriculture
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:48 am That was my whole point. We cant and even I could I wouldn't. I have that much respect for modders that create original content.
That’s good, that’s the correct attitude to have, there’s just to many people who don’t even understand how mods work and that it’s not giants that make them. As far as the stolen mod issue goes unfortunately there’s not a ton you can do about it besides not downloading them, and this problem isn’t just a farm sim problem it’s every game that’s modded.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Mwal wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:16 am
ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:48 am That was my whole point. We cant and even I could I wouldn't. I have that much respect for modders that create original content.
That’s good, that’s the correct attitude to have, there’s just to many people who don’t even understand how mods work and that it’s not giants that make them. As far as the stolen mod issue goes unfortunately there’s not a ton you can do about it besides not downloading them, and this problem isn’t just a farm sim problem it’s every game that’s modded.
oh I totally agree. Its a problem that has long been an issue and as you said its not just Farming Simulator. I really do feel for the modders when something like this happens after all the work they put into it. In cases you are talking hundreds of hours sitting in front of computer. I like watching 82 Studio. Amazing modder!! Great at the modelling, but he is top notch at doing all the coding as well. Any modder I have nothing, but respect for. I dont have the patience to learn to mod. I will leave it to the professionals!!
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Seed add on is a total game changer imo!! Thank you DD Mod Passion!! Much more realistic!!

👍👍👍😀😀😀

One question I have looking at the seed add on seeders and planters none of them allow sorghum to be sown. Am I missing something here???
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:44 pm Seed add on is a total game changer imo!! Thank you DD Mod Passion!! Much more realistic!!

👍👍👍😀😀😀

One question I have looking at the seed add on seeders and planters none of them allow sorghum to be sown. Am I missing something here???
Strange indeed! We got the seeds but not the option on the planters. I messaged them about this, normally they reply real quick so let's see.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:01 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:44 pm Seed add on is a total game changer imo!! Thank you DD Mod Passion!! Much more realistic!!

👍👍👍😀😀😀

Strange indeed! We got the seeds but not the option on the planters. I messaged them about this, normally they reply real quick so let's see.
Awesome much appreciated!! Hopefully it gets fixed in an update. Maybe it was something that just got missed before it got sent to Giants.

TLX 3500 is back in Testing today according to 82 Studio!! 😁😁😁

https://www.facebook.com/82SquareStudio ... 700745775/