Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by crash »

Not every mod is for everybody...
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Still seems as though lots of items failed console last week because I thought that 1 day the test list was huge. I havent played in a month, I'm just here for the mean tweets lol
FTF
garyst

Post by garyst »

Really tired of waiting for mods such as the jhhg stackfold planters, jhhg jd 8r pack, jhhg j&m grain cart, custom modding jd 4940 sprayer, connect modding case ih patriot sprayer, custom modding honeybee headers, agro Tonho Lizard super duty, custom modding 8r pack update, casearias moddings jd 1590 jd drill with houk hitch update, casearias Modding case ih 8900 series magnum, siid moddings jd sts series. Some of these mods have been in and out of testing for several months. Just nothing but a big disappointment every day I check the modhub and see nothing remotely useful to my farm get released knowing all these mods that would be very useful to me just keep failing over and over again.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Agro Tahno is doing a different frame for the F-350 for the next update.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Honkyfarmer_v1010

ASOLANDRI wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:27 am Agro Tahno is doing a different frame for the F-350 for the next update.
What's the reason for the change? Also any word on why I've seen it in testing at least 3 times, never making it past PC?
FTF
Honkyfarmer_v1010

garyst wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:16 pm Really tired of waiting for mods such as the jhhg stackfold planters, jhhg jd 8r pack, jhhg j&m grain cart, custom modding jd 4940 sprayer, connect modding case ih patriot sprayer, custom modding honeybee headers, agro Tonho Lizard super duty, custom modding 8r pack update, casearias moddings jd 1590 jd drill with houk hitch update, casearias Modding case ih 8900 series magnum, siid moddings jd sts series. Some of these mods have been in and out of testing for several months. Just nothing but a big disappointment every day I check the modhub and see nothing remotely useful to my farm get released knowing all these mods that would be very useful to me just keep failing over and over again.
Ya, I feel like 22 is harder for mods to get released without being kicked back a few times. Another reason I wouldnt gripe if there was no test list to tempt me daily lol.

Yay F350 in PC testing
Darn, F350 gone
Wash rinse repeat lol
FTF
falino

Post by falino »

Yes, Giants don`t want certain mods to pass testing, so they just fail them over and over sadly, it`s all due to favorism, personal taste and interests from Giants sadly.

False. - xoxo Giants
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Your either being sarcastic or have personal experience. I didnt think it went to that extent, just that maybe it's more strict or unpredictable what causes issues in game
FTF
garyst

Post by garyst »

Almost two pages of mods and updates released today and still nothing useful to me. :sadnew: would of liked that 10 meter 3pt. Cultivator but it is pc only. Seeing that they moved the mods waiting to be tested up to seven days now and with farmcon this weekend I don't have any hope on seeing not even one of the mods or updates I am waiting for to release this week or any time soon.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

garyst wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:16 pm Really tired of waiting for mods such as the jhhg stackfold planters, jhhg jd 8r pack, jhhg j&m grain cart, custom modding jd 4940 sprayer, connect modding case ih patriot sprayer, custom modding honeybee headers, agro Tonho Lizard super duty, custom modding 8r pack update, casearias moddings jd 1590 jd drill with houk hitch update, casearias Modding case ih 8900 series magnum, siid moddings jd sts series. Some of these mods have been in and out of testing for several months. Just nothing but a big disappointment every day I check the modhub and see nothing remotely useful to my farm get released knowing all these mods that would be very useful to me just keep failing over and over again.
To be fair jjhg and custom modding are probably the most detailed mods ever, they are never expected to pass the first week of being on the list. There was problems with some of those mods in fs19.
Agro said the f350 will take awhile when it's testing, he said this yesterday
garyst

Post by garyst »

eric21 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:05 pm
To be fair jjhg and custom modding are probably the most detailed mods ever, they are never expected to pass the first week of being on the list. There was problems with some of those mods in fs19.
Agro said the f350 will take awhile when it's testing, he said this yesterday
I know they take a while but a couple like the stackfold planter has been in and out of testing since January. Just a little bit frustrated especially since seeing that the db120 planter that he submitted a couple months after the stackfold got released today but still not the stackfold.