Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Hoss1

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Hoss1 »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:35 pm
Hoss1 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:32 pm Because I'm not as "connected" as most people, does anyone know if Custom Modding has any updates on their Facebook regarding the Landoll?
https://facebook.com/custom.mdg?__cft__ ... C%3C%2CP-R
Can check for yourself, don’t need an account to view. (Atleast for me)
Thanks for the link. Sometimes when I search for their page it tells me I need an account. Who knows, maybe they are just telling me to get a life and to quit stalking them! :lol:
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Custom Modding did have their page set up like that for a while, but it seems to be available to the public again. Haven't encountered many pages doing that anymore. The real limits of not having an account are no access to groups and the inability to comment, which is found unnecessary for most people anyway
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:23 pm Custom Modding did have their page set up like that for a while, but it seems to be available to the public again. Haven't encountered many pages doing that anymore. The real limits of not having an account are no access to groups and the inability to comment, which is found unnecessary for most people anyway
Cool beans, I'm glad to hear that. Now I can just stare at their page and drool while waiting. I really need to develop some patience! :wink3:
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

This may have been discussed before, but I can't find it on a search. I'm using the American Richport House mod, but I can't find any light switches or the sleep trigger. Any help is appreciated.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Thank you Sleutjes for the update to the W20E loader. It’s nice to have some attachments built specifically for it :biggrin2:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

The mod I am looking forward to and have been for a while is Sleutjes's John Deere pull behind sprayer. Looks perfect for the old machinery from Jullian F. and the other John Deere soundguard machines. He sent it Sunday, so fingers crossed for the weekend.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

I just had to go look at Sleutjes's Facebook, don't know how I missed that sprayer. It looks awesome.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
lawm

Post by lawm »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:09 pm The mod I am looking forward to and have been for a while is Sleutjes's John Deere pull behind sprayer. Looks perfect for the old machinery from Jullian F. and the other John Deere soundguard machines. He sent it Sunday, so fingers crossed for the weekend.
Had to check out all the fuss. The story and hype checks out. Well done 007
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Did anybody notice the F600 dropped on consoles??
Finally have an old grain truck for my farm lol

Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

ValhallSN95 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:42 am Did anybody notice the F600 dropped on consoles??
Finally have an old grain truck for my farm lol
I saw it and figured it'd be the perfect grain truck. Unfortunately when I downloaded it, I had no grain box (or anything for that matter). All I could find in the store was the chassis. Did I miss something?
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Hoss1 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:09 am I saw it and figured it'd be the perfect grain truck. Unfortunately when I downloaded it, I had no grain box (or anything for that matter). All I could find in the store was the chassis. Did I miss something?
Download this as well, these are the boxes that fit the F600. It's on console as a Lizard. When the F600 first dropped it was listed as a required mod.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Excellent! Thank you sir. :hi:
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

I know, I know, I sound like a broken record when I keep saying "modders are awesome". I just downloaded Custom Modding's 845 trailer, and holy smokes, is it a work of art. I'm impressed with all the detail, all the options, and all the functions. Wow, is all I can say. :shock: Well worth the wait!
lawm

Post by lawm »

Muy bueno!!!
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Hoss1 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:47 pm I know, I know, I sound like a broken record when I keep saying "modders are awesome". I just downloaded Custom Modding's 845 trailer, and holy smokes, is it a work of art. I'm impressed with all the detail, all the options, and all the functions. Wow, is all I can say. :shock: Well worth the wait!
Yeah its the best lowboy ever made for a farming simulator game. Mr. Douka has outdone himself on this model and the rest of the team done a great job with the ingame part.