Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Mwal

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Mwal »

this_is_gav wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:31 am Do you do realise how much of a cock you come across as? "I don't want to criticise modders and GIANTS, but I will anyway because I'm not getting today what I wanted yesterday". Every week it's the same, despite your thin attempts at disguising it. If things fail testing, it's 95% of the time for good reasons. Constantly complaining about it, not matter how positively you try to spin it, isn't going to improve either the mods nor your chances of getting them.
Don’t be such a PC elitist Gav 😂
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Hold on, who's being called a cock?
Where is Giants based?
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Oh, yeah Chris does updates doesn't he. To be honest, I'm not really fussed what mods we get, as every modder puts in plenty of time and effort to get them to consoles. So I guess I shouldn't complain about a testing list. *thumbsup*

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yeahrightio wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:14 am Hold on, who's being called a cock?
Where is Giants based?
Not you hence the second quoted statement, and Switzerland
Last edited by Mwal on Sat May 30, 2020 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Oh thankyou. I'm only new to forums and I thought " oh god what have I done" :lol:
You learn something new everyday. How come Giants are GMBH if they are from Switzerland?

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Oh rightio. I didn't read the second quoted statement. I didn't want to come across as annoying and " I want this mod" kind of fella, so thankyou Mwal for telling me who was being called the cock.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Dunno talking to the wrong guy haha, I would imagine like most big companies some sort of tax purpose.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yeahrightio wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:23 am Oh rightio. I didn't read the second quoted statement. I didn't want to come across as annoying and " I want this mod" kind of fella, so thankyou Mwal for telling me who was being called the cock.
😂 gab is usually a pretty happy guy when I argue with him, musta had a crappy day.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Yeah, Gav seems like a pretty good bloke. You all seem like good fellas to be honest

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Yeah everyone is having a crappy day with the current situation. That's why I play FS for a bit of relaxation. It's good to play on a Friday afternoon after work.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Ok, I'll stop talking about people and I'll start talking about mods. I saw the JD 40 series in testing this morning. Fingers crossed we can get a extra fuel tank configuration.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

I have driven a 4440 with a front tank. I adds about 44 gallons to the fuel capacity, which also adds plenty of ballast. I really need to read up on how to put an image on the forum.🤔

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

I've been looking through my posts, and I asked for a Case IH MXM Pro as a mod. Sorry for saying I take what's given to me. 🙃

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

In the end I can say that I would not have become hooked on this game had it not been for console mods when I bought 17 on a whim. This game has been the biggest windfall of my gaming life and I just hope that Giants does not ever knee jerk react to the squeaky wheels griping. As a console player I ask that people appreciate what we have and will get in the future as I cannot think of any other console games where a community can contribute personal creations for others to enjoy. We will get the 40 series and stone valley 2x and other items we are not even aware of. In a couple years we will be wishing someone has ported over this mod or that mod that we loved on 19. Wash rinse repeat!
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Honkey farmer is right. Just imagine if modders and Giants hadn't put in the hard yards for us, we wouldn't have any mods on console. As a console player, thank you to Giants and modders, who put in the time for us. I don't know how to make a mod, but hats of to all of you that know how to.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s