Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

GothicKing13

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by GothicKing13 »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:57 pm Looks like we got another small square baler today.
Another one? You mean, I let a conventional bailer slip past me on the modhub? If I may, my good sir... which one is it? :hi:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Furryshrimp

Post by Furryshrimp »

Why hasn't it got a 30ft header or any 30ft headers in the game at all
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

here in Brazil any harvester has two tires at the front, regardless of the header size
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

There were an NH baler a while back, that was only awailible for some hours, @GothicKing13
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

GothicKing13 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:34 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:57 pm Looks like we got another small square baler today.
Another one? You mean, I let a conventional bailer slip past me on the modhub? If I may, my good sir... which one is it? :hi:
There was a New Holland BC5040HB or something like that a while back. It was taken down a few days later. I was lucky enough to download it while it was on there. It has some issues, so this new one should fill in nicely.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Ah, okay... yeah, I missed that one then. But, I did download this one as soon as I saw it. Though, haven't got to play around with it yet. Any idea how well it works, yet? Looks like a really nice bailer, hope everything is good with it... I'm sure I'll be putting it to good use here soon! :gamer:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

GothicKing13 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:03 pm Ah, okay... yeah, I missed that one then. But, I did download this one as soon as I saw it. Though, haven't got to play around with it yet. Any idea how well it works, yet? Looks like a really nice bailer, hope everything is good with it... I'm sure I'll be putting it to good use here soon! :gamer:
I tried it last night testing it. I thought it worked very nice. It has 500+ liter bales, it turns behind the tractor very nicely, it looks semi detailed, and a nice wide pickup.

MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

It looks really interesting. I need to find an excuse to use a square baler for once.
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:01 pm
Fifty1990 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:24 am As long as were on bales the updated gallignani 9250 sl is still stuff. The shiny grass bales are fixed but the new bale textures don’t look good imo and they handle like sht picking up. And the 5000l glitch with autoload.
What 5000l glitch?
The 5000l bales
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Question for modders mostly...in fs17 I recall several mods, tractors mostly, that had opening hoods, doors and windows. We have the doors and windows on some but would love to see a few of the tractors that could have an opening good...see the engine and such. Is it too hard on fs19 to make?
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:44 am Question for modders mostly...in fs17 I recall several mods, tractors mostly, that had opening hoods, doors and windows. We have the doors and windows on some but would love to see a few of the tractors that could have an opening good...see the engine and such. Is it too hard on fs19 to make?
That’s the kind of stuff that adds to the poly count and drives up the slot count with all the added detail of an engine and fan. The Fendt 1000 on FS17 had an opening hood and such. It was one of very few machines that was over 40 slots. I personally love it, and would love to see more. I just know a decent amount of people want to see the slot counts lowered.

vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:59 am
vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:44 am Question for modders mostly...in fs17 I recall several mods, tractors mostly, that had opening hoods, doors and windows. We have the doors and windows on some but would love to see a few of the tractors that could have an opening good...see the engine and such. Is it too hard on fs19 to make?
That’s the kind of stuff that adds to the poly count and drives up the slot count with all the added detail of an engine and fan. The Fendt 1000 on FS17 had an opening hood and such. It was one of very few machines that was over 40 slots. I personally love it, and would love to see more. I just know a decent amount of people want to see the slot counts lowered.
I too like lower slot counts so I guess I'm screwed if I want to see that feature. It would be nice to have a few, as an option to have and see the cool detail of it like the Fendt in fs17
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

There are some tractors for 19 that you can open the door and back window.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Massey5713

Post by Massey5713 »

I would rather have more tractors :p
Farming in Norway when the weather allows,
farming in FS19 when the wife allows *thumbsup*

Ps4
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

the 7R from CM is OUT!!!
FS17