Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

cwattyeso

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by cwattyeso »

Thanks for the info Chedly, I'll delete the current download then and wait for Giants to put up the correct version for PC. My fear was that after Giants posted the map, it had turned out there were some grave or serious errors with it and that's why it was pulled. Last thing I or anyone would want to do is start a save on a map that is immediately going to get an update soon and likely require a new save.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
eric21

Post by eric21 »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:37 pm I almost wish that all of the FS15/17/19.net/.org/.com sites would get themselves in hot water (Hosting Stolen DLC perhaps?) and be shut down.
Problem is they'll come up again, copyright is hard to control by any company, disney struggles to stop them too
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:37 pm I almost wish that all of the FS15/17/19.net/.org/.com sites would get themselves in hot water (Hosting Stolen DLC perhaps?) and be shut down.
Don't we all :neutralnew:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

eric21 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:39 pm
Problem is they'll come up again, copyright is hard to control by any company, disney struggles to stop them too
Report DLC stuff to GIANTS, get a response (and the stuff is gone) and almost immediately back up.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

After seeing the new dlc coming and the fact now 2 big modders are apparently done thanks to Giants...I see this game tanking in the near future lol I whole heatedly regret buying the season pass as the dlc have been less than par (for me anyhow). Guess I'll wait and see what happens but more modders go, I'll probably move on
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well he still night come back, infact omo he will. But what did u want in dlcs, other than the big companies?
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I get that you are frustrated, man. But me playing devil's advocate all the time, I have to ask...What else is there that us US console players need/want? From what I gather Custom Modding will be bringing to console at least three more big ticket items. These South American style modders are doing some neat things now, they got me excited with under the radar things.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

What’s wrong with potato stuff? We have very little in the base game and it doesn’t get much modding love either. It would be nice to see some big 4 and 6 row harvesters but other than that it’s pretty neat. As far as the modders go ya giants needs to get it together they kinda seem to wear a lot of egg on their face lately.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Mwal wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:08 pm What’s wrong with potato stuff? We have very little in the base game and it doesn’t get much modding love either. It would be nice to see some big 4 and 6 row harvesters but other than that it’s pretty neat. As far as the modders go ya giants needs to get it together they kinda seem to wear a lot of egg on their face lately.
+1
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:00 pm I get that you are frustrated, man. But me playing devil's advocate all the time, I have to ask...What else is there that us US console players need/want? From what I gather Custom Modding will be bringing to console at least three more big ticket items. These South American style modders are doing some neat things now, they got me excited with under the radar things.
Real quick...I'm not saying I'm done or will be done because I didn't get something I want. I'm not a child lol I was more meaning that I'm kinda standing with modders...giants does not treat them or give them the the respect most deserve. As a console player, any mod is awesome to have! I just would hate to see this toxic attitude toward then continue and we lose more modders. As for Eric...I'm after something specific in the dlcs, yes big stuff would be great like case and JD and NH...I was more just saying I personally have been disappointed by them. I get the dlcs made lots of players days and that great. That's why I threw in the "my own opinion" 😉
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:10 pm
Mwal wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:08 pm What’s wrong with potato stuff? We have very little in the base game and it doesn’t get much modding love either. It would be nice to see some big 4 and 6 row harvesters but other than that it’s pretty neat. As far as the modders go ya giants needs to get it together they kinda seem to wear a lot of egg on their face lately.
+1
+2

Also would be nice to not see a coastal or mountain map but rather an Illinois or Indiana styled map in the next game so that way all of the crops (except Cotton and Sugar Cane) would be right at home and able to realistically grown.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
lawm

Post by lawm »

2 cylinder Johnnie's is all I feel is missing. At this point on this gen. Along with old case internationals from early 70s. Everything else is bonus at this point anymore compared to what we had in 17.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:10 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:00 pm I get that you are frustrated, man. But me playing devil's advocate all the time, I have to ask...What else is there that us US console players need/want? From what I gather Custom Modding will be bringing to console at least three more big ticket items. These South American style modders are doing some neat things now, they got me excited with under the radar things.
Real quick...I'm not saying I'm done or will be done because I didn't get something I want. I'm not a child lol I was more meaning that I'm kinda standing with modders...giants does not treat them or give them the the respect most deserve. As a console player, any mod is awesome to have! I just would hate to see this toxic attitude toward then continue and we lose more modders. As for Eric...I'm after something specific in the dlcs, yes big stuff would be great like case and JD and NH...I was more just saying I personally have been disappointed by them. I get the dlcs made lots of players days and that great. That's why I threw in the "my own opinion" 😉
I got you, I was actually gonna delete my comment, then I noticed you replied. I try not to be a the guy that tells everyone that their opinions are wrong. And I am with you on the Giants/Modders issues of late.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
lawm

Post by lawm »

So Oxygendavid is out?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

He's still talking to giants as far as I know, for the momment yes but he could still come back.

It feels to me 2 countries negotiating a peace treaty after a skirmish