Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Florish

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Florish »

JWE75 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:23 pm Another great Polish map on the hub. Keep them coming! Quality maps with personal details and real world feeling. Not these huge square field flat natureless maps.
Abotherone is coming soon: Ostrowiko (if i spell correctly) by Puma145. Should be another great atmosphere map with personal details like foilage and crop textures etc
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
cmjustice85

Post by cmjustice85 »

Lite list today, does this mean we will finally see the DB 60 on console?
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

cmjustice85 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:12 pm Lite list today, does this mean we will finally see the DB 60 on console?
I doubt it...unless the "snapshot" of the testing list is super small compared to what all is tested. CM 4940 is testing on their site but not in the list today so who knows I guess 🤷 lol I can't keep holding off planting season for the DB60 though
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I personally want to give props to these modders making these delicious little polish maps. I mean these teams are really stepping up, proving you don't have to make big, huge maps to make masterpieces. The Kiminki map is brilliant. It's tight and it's small, but a lot of those field can be plowed together for some "bigger" fields. And the one animal barn gives you the choice of what type on animal you want to raise in it. I like that touch a lot. But I like what these guys are doing. They are making super detailed maps with half the space. Take Marwell for example. I know, I know....But, Marwell in all honesty takes up about half the map. It's brilliant. I'd like to see more modders focus on "half" maps personally because my playstyle fits it.

Also, the salt/lime/fert spreader that goes with the pickup trucks that came out yesterday, It will also fit any semi with a fifth wheel and TTHD Flatbed pickup with the ball hitch enabled.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:32 pm
I doubt it...unless the "snapshot" of the testing list is super small compared to what all is tested. CM 4940 is testing on their site but not in the list today so who knows I guess 🤷 lol I can't keep holding off planting season for the DB60 though
Custom modding said they submitted it just for feedback before they do some beta testing.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:22 pm
Custom modding said they submitted it just for feedback before they do some beta testing.
It's with Giants to be tested and as long as all is well, released. I could be that guy and post screenshots and all that jazz, but they mentioned it last night. Now keep in mind, it may not pass, so it's not a sure thing.

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:42 pm
It's with Giants to be tested and as long as all is well, released. I could be that guy and post screenshots and all that jazz, but they mentioned it last night.
Sounds like the old inside source :mrgreen:
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:44 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:42 pm

It's with Giants to be tested and as long as all is well, released. I could be that guy and post screenshots and all that jazz, but they mentioned it last night.
Sounds like the old inside source :mrgreen:
:lol. I wish. Two things I'm looking for and I wish I had a crystal ball is, Blacksheeps's Batwing mower and the Custom Modding Sprayer.

Illinois Farmer

I will be the one to post a screenshot. Pretty sure that says exactly what I put.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:23 pm  *picture snipped*
I will be the one to post a screenshot. Pretty sure that says exactly what I put.
Why do you make me do this? In the comment section of that post, CM posted this.

Illinois Farmer

Yes in the one I posted it says they sent it in with giants, like I said. Then they will do beta testing and release it, just like they do with all of their mods. First will be pc on Facebook, then make the console changes and send it in again.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Ok

Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:23 pm
This gets me really excited :biggrin2:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

I'm excited for the sprayer and case planter. I use lr modding's jd seeder and aircart.
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

We need some more garages.