Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Mwal

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Mwal »

There screwed up, I would love on console for the joysticks to control machine movements say when you hold l1. Also the tend to map the controls together John Deere style not cat like I’ve learned, pushing away doesn’t do what pushing away does and i can’t do every function at once so it’s complete chaos for a while until I get used to it. Skidders and loaders are just fine but excavators are crazy. I should really get joysticks and I would utilize them way more they’re a Swiss Army knife piece of equipment and I’ve always enjoyed running one. You get all the fun jobs like pulling out really stuck equipment or flipping things that have rolled over back upright or cleaning up messes that are to wet for a dozer to finish.
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Unfortunately, I won’t be attempting to master the mini excavator controls…

I uninstalled/installed the mod again, and still no tracks. No tracks in the store when selecting options and no tracks when purchased. I really have no use for an excavator in my current save game anyway, but I’m assuming it’s a mod conflict. Too bad I’m waaaay too lazy to remove mods and find the culprit. :lol:
Playing on Xbox since FS15
lawm

Post by lawm »

Well Mwal that makes me feel better. I actually said at work that I feel like the controls for skid steers and loaders has helped me in real life lol. I get limited machine time. I'm still f'd when it comes to controlling things with your feet hahaha

I feel I should not be doing machine work for profit because it needs done right and quickly. But sign me up for danger/horseplay. When one machine wont work try 2

Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I’m not a big foot control person either, I can run them but I prefer hand controls, your brain tells your hands what to do so much smoother and quicker. I also raise your 2 machines to 3 haha
lawm

Post by lawm »

I fold lol. So was the little guy there the entire time or did he just casually sneak in last minute to poke the mouse trap? Lol
lawm

Post by lawm »

Holy cow I did not realize there was that many console modes being worked on. List is ginormous lol
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

lawm wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:23 pm I fold lol. So was the little guy there the entire time or did he just casually sneak in last minute to poke the mouse trap? Lol
Haha he pushes the bottom of the boxes together so they seal tight. It looks tiny but it’s actually the biggest one bobcat made at the time, the boxes are just that big, I think they were 40,000 pounds if I remember right because I could lift 35,000 and couldn’t pick them myself that’s why the deere was there helping.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Crazy stuff lol. Yea they looked huge
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

On my jd skid steer, your hands steer it and the feet run the arms. I like it. The 6r has the joystick, but I still like the feet better.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:00 pm On my jd skid steer, your hands steer it and the feet run the arms. I like it. The 6r has the joystick, but I still like the feet better.
Feet for the arms? Ain't no way lol
FarmingCon

Post by FarmingCon »

Just bought my FS19 for PS4. Went to ModHub and the selection is awesome... So much stuff!😁

Was looking for the Oshkosh... Hoping for the Oshkosh... Not finding the Oshkosh.😟

Oshkosh please?😥
Illinois Farmer

lawm wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:42 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:00 pm On my jd skid steer, your hands steer it and the feet run the arms. I like it. The 6r has the joystick, but I still like the feet better.
Feet for the arms? Ain't no way lol
Yeah like the bucket and to raise and lower. 1 foot raises and lower and the other tilts.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Sorry....I meant ain't no way I'd be able to stand doing that way lol.
Illinois Farmer

Lol yeah you get used to it. Ha
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

FarmingCon wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:40 pm Just bought my FS19 for PS4. Went to ModHub and the selection is awesome... So much stuff!😁

Was looking for the Oshkosh... Hoping for the Oshkosh... Not finding the Oshkosh.😟

Oshkosh please?😥
The Oshkosh was a FS17 mod, never converted to 19
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!