Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Reed Engineering

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Reed Engineering »

george.earlslight wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:37 am
pitstop25 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:24 am It was on a virtual farmer stream last night. He said he asked giants at the FSL and they said don’t expect it before Christmas.
If this holds true and was a verbal reply from an official source, why don't we get the same information here?
No idea. Maybe it because technically VF is working for giants at the FSL so they will discuss it from their end. On the forum I would say it’s down to realism’s modding to share that information with you guys and they have chosen not not to. Obviously I can’t give a reason based on any evidence just an opinion as I’m not involved in any way. Just reporting what I heard myself. I guess in some ways it does make sense that the wait is so long as we the pc peeps are waiting on the first patch and this is stuff that has do be ready and sent to giants for the console version as well because seasons can’t be updated on console so they have to get it right the first time. I do agree though with so many people getting heated about it being put on the testing list knowing it’s going to take a long time to test. It’s poor form from giants doing that tbh. It’s basically like teasing.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

That means we will have played more vanilla than we will have played seasons on FS19 on console by the time FS21 comes, looks like FS21 won’t be making it in to my household till almost the release of FS23 if giants are still around
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Reed Engineering

More then likely. I probably won’t be getting FS21 at launch this time around my self. I’m not wanting a game like 19 was at the start that for the first money I couldn’t even play because of game braking bugs. So I think I will wait a little bit next time around. I’m happy on 19. It’s finely in a good stable place and I love it now 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Pc Player
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

pitstop25 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:06 pm I’m happy on 19. It’s finely in a good stable place and I love it now 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Same for me. I still have a lot of great maps on my to-do list.
Reed Engineering

Yeah definitely. I’m still making my map and loving Greenwich and shamrock is coming absolutely loved that on 17 and Oxy has that brand new one being beta tested as well. It’s a good time to be alive lol
Pc Player
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

pitstop25 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:06 pm More then likely. I probably won’t be getting FS21 at launch this time around my self. I’m not wanting a game like 19 was at the start that for the first money I couldn’t even play because of game braking bugs. So I think I will wait a little bit next time around. I’m happy on 19. It’s finely in a good stable place and I love it now 🤗🤗🤗🤗
I wouldn't call it broken at launch but FS19 has certainly matured over the past year or so I've had it. Does make me hope they don't rush onto FS21, or whatever the next in the series will be. IMO they should launch with seasons but make it optional - I think there are valid Gameplay reasons why the vanilla game is the way it is.
Reed Engineering

SJ_Sathanas wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:19 pm
pitstop25 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:06 pm More then likely. I probably won’t be getting FS21 at launch this time around my self. I’m not wanting a game like 19 was at the start that for the first money I couldn’t even play because of game braking bugs. So I think I will wait a little bit next time around. I’m happy on 19. It’s finely in a good stable place and I love it now 🤗🤗🤗🤗
I wouldn't call it broken at launch but FS19 has certainly matured over the past year or so I've had it. Does make me hope they don't rush onto FS21, or whatever the next in the series will be. IMO they should launch with seasons but make it optional - I think there are valid Gameplay reasons why the vanilla game is the way it is.
It was broken for me. First week all it did was crash. That got fixed in the first patch then it stoped supporting my wheel some how and had to wait about 3 weeks for that to be fixed in the second patch.

Yeah really hoping they wait and do Fs22 and spend more time on developing it. Maybe give us some more dlc for 19. I would me be more then happy with that.
Pc Player
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

I would be happy, if they would still made new features to include for FS19 and more (older) maschine packs (nearly full product line of the brands like Claas), instead of a complete new FS.
I know, now and in the past they want one maschine for one habit to don't compare the brands, but this is a mess IMHO. With Claas it is a kind of change.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Reed Engineering

Yeah definitely agree. This is why I can’t wait for black sheep modding to release their massy pack. It was my favourite mod on 17. I was so excited when I see they had converted it I actually squeaked lol
Pc Player
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Yeah, MFs without cab. Legendary!

BTW: I don't know, why all the ingame tractors have a cab!? Even here in the Black Forrest are modern JDs without cab!
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Reed Engineering

Most manufacturers don’t make tractors without cabs maybe? I know JD do but maybe giants was not aloud to have them in game? I know there are some mods about on pc that are actually well made. Can always hope someone makes some for console or that giants do a JD dlc.
Pc Player
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

I think fs19 for real is getting there for consoles now, seasons is in the end only a part of it for me, all the other mods is great too, looking forward to the excavator, the ferguson tea and a lot more that propably will appear in near future
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

Which begs the question, why on earth would anybody want to leave all this behind for a new FS without all these mods and soon to be seasons, I'm sorry but looking back at last year FS19 was as boring as hell until mods and maps slowly came out plus giants seem to at the start to focus on lots of the same mod the challenger tractor instead of more variety, though I'm sure if I was on PC my experience would have been a lot different
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

pitstop25 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:50 pm Most manufacturers don’t make tractors without cabs maybe?
There are many lower-end models in real life that have the cab as an option.
I guess it depends on whether Giants wants to spend the extra time to add the shop option or if the tractor company would like to advertise said option.
wombles

Post by wombles »

I would be very surprised if they brought out a new game next year, FS19 only starting too find it's feet now.