Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by FSarndrone »

Who is Zach?
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Zach is the millenial farmer.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:27 am Zach will be retired by the time that map comes out.
If not Zach, then FS19
Yeah stopped by MP facebook page yesterday and saw where some I do believe are giving up on that map.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Nice mods today finally get a pallet truck on console
Xbox one
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

I am waiting for me squealing pig guy to start squealing about that pallet truck
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

That Landoll disk looks pretty cool
garyst

Post by garyst »

Really wish the landoll disk was for console as well.
Illinois Farmer

Farmercaseih wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:13 pm That Landoll disk looks pretty cool
What's the difference with that one and the one t&a modding released awhile ago? I know they had a huge one and a smaller one.

Edit: nvm I found the pictures. One has the tines on the back and one has a rolling basket plus, the disc are different.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

garyst wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:43 pm Really wish the landoll disk was for console as well.
Same!!! I was excited to see it until it was PC only
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Illinois Farmer

I don't think there is a liscense for landoll at the moment.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Did you know Landoll makes/made low loader trailers
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Mwal wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:49 pm You’re alive, I was beginning to wonder hadn’t seen you in a while but maybe that’s because there hasn’t been any off the handle flip outs lately. You should have let the other one go for a bit I wanted to use my popcorn emoji 😂
Ye, I'm a bit less active these days. Went back to work after a couple weeks of being stuck at home studying for exams :biggrin2:
I still try to read through all English forum posts, just a bit less responsive :zunge:
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:59 pm I don't think there is a liscense for landoll at the moment.
No there isant sadly... hopefully it's one they pick up as it's a large brand and popular around us.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

texasplowboy wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:18 pm
iwan073 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:27 am Zach will be retired by the time that map comes out.
If not Zach, then FS19
Yeah stopped by MP facebook page yesterday and saw where some I do believe are giving up on that map.
I don't believe that, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me. I know map making is hard, complicated, and can befrustrating...i just find it laughable they intially planned on having it out for the mod contest and here we are...2 years later, and it's still not out.

It would be great if they would let someone else finish and give them credit rather than just throwing it out.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Think the problem with those Video Previews of the Millenial Farmer Map that came out, was it made people think this map was close to release, and worse people seemed to completely not hear what the likes of Mr SealyP and those that previewed it all said, which was that Mappers Paradise still had more stuff they wanted to add to the map and include before it would be released. I also think some people got a little bit excited when it popped up in the "Mods in Testing" list several weeks ago. However from what I understand, the map was submitted just so Mappers Paradise could get clarification from Giants that the way they made the Grain Bin System on the farm, with having to load stuff into the dryer first, and then move it to the main storage silos, was actually going to be console compatible. Because obviously if Giants had turned round and said "No you can't release that on Console because of Scripts or any other reason." then Mapper's Paradise would have had to completely change one of the biggest and most central features of the map, and how the players store their crops.

I understand people really want to play the map, if they can't wait and be patient I can understand them dropping following the map and giving it a miss for any of the many other maps we have got available. I can only speak for myself and say as a huge fan of Millennial Farmer on YouTube I will play this map whenever it gets released. It doesn't matter to me if it takes a week, a month, 6 months or a Year, I'll still be playing on it when it comes out. I've even bought myself a Millenial Farmer Hat and T-Shirt to wear as I stream playing on the Map, and probably pulling worker Jim, out of trouble.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*