Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

lawm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by lawm »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:41 pm Oxy's Calmsden Map has dropped along with SiiD's 89 series Deere. Maybe I'll log on later and see how 22 really compares with 19. I do like some of the videos I have seen of his map.
Yea....saw that 89 series. If a lot of mods get ported over to 22....that will be extremely awesome!
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Siid has done his usual nice work on the 89 series. The only minor thing I've seen is the slow vehicle sign colors are inverted. It should be orange with a red border. He has the same mistake on his X9. Very minor when you consider the nice work.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
lawm

Post by lawm »

Hoss1 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:18 pm Siid has done his usual nice work on the 89 series. The only minor thing I've seen is the slow vehicle sign colors are inverted. It should be orange with a red border. He has the same mistake on his X9. Very minor when you consider the nice work.
Very overlookable lol
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

lawm wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:25 pm
Hoss1 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:18 pm Siid has done his usual nice work on the 89 series. The only minor thing I've seen is the slow vehicle sign colors are inverted. It should be orange with a red border. He has the same mistake on his X9. Very minor when you consider the nice work.
Very overlookable lol
I totally agree, but the stupid part of me knows it's there and now I can't stop seeing it! :geeknew: :frown: :lol:
lawm

Post by lawm »

Hoss1 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:28 am

I totally agree, but the stupid part of me knows it's there and now I can't stop seeing it! :geeknew: :frown: :lol:
I hear ya. I'm just glad it arrived. Hoping Julian f modding is converting the awesome IH and agco units and black sheep 40 series.
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

lawm wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:51 am
Hoss1 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:28 am

I hear ya. I'm just glad it arrived. Hoping Julian f modding is converting the awesome IH and agco units and black sheep 40 series.
Yes sir. *thumbsup*
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

I wonder, who is Chris aiming that happy birthday at ?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

So we have +1200 mods waiting to be tested and today giants released 2 mods...
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Yeah, just last week Giants again stated that there's an about 90% failure rate.

And they still need to test every mod that comes.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
eric21

Post by eric21 »

njuska11 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:43 pm So we have +1200 mods waiting to be tested and today giants released 2 mods...
They are working on a patch,we get mods every day of the working week, it's not any mod, it's a certain mod that you want i suspect, if that's the case then say it. Too many people want things now these days
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Yeah, I rarely spring to their defense, but with so many mods and the patch to test, they're doing a pretty good job. Considering some rejected mods are resubmitted multiple times that invariably adds to the workload. There are only so many hours in a day. And yes "hire more people" would work, but what would you do with them after the initial crunch was over? Let them go after you've invested time and resources in their training? QA has procedures, bug tracking software, etc. It's not as simple as hiring a temp from an agency and sitting them down in front of a monitor to play your game.

We make fun of 3m cultivators, but it's hardly the testers' fault for what got submitted when, and since it's first come, first serve, naturally the simpler mods are at the top of the pile.
Derksens

Post by Derksens »

And I have still mods in pending state since late december.... dunno, but I would like to apply for modtester and help out....
Dale Kieser

Post by Dale Kieser »

iB055 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:47 pm Anxiously awaiting Welker Farms update. :lol:
Same here !
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

People forget what getting mods on console used to be like...back in the fs17 days we would only get mods like one day a week..twice a week was like a happy bonus. Now we get mods every single day and people still complain. 🙄
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

eric21 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:11 pm

They are working on a patch
And that should definitely be the priority over mod testing *thumbsup*