Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Adnel

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Adnel »

crash wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:34 pm Chaki is of work atleast 🤷
Chaki said: ”Guess what, i'll be off the next two days, see you again on Monday” didnt say anything about the whole team being off.
Spardose

Post by Spardose »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:24 pm Giants taking another 2 days off for some holidays. Do they get like 30 bank holiday days off over there per year? See you all Monday, lol.
30 Days of payed leave and a lot of public holidays, as almost all people in Germany. But public holidays are not the same everywhere
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Vanquis081 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:50 am using the textures that I have created all this time, no Giants, this isn't the way... *thumbsdown*
There is also Goldrest Valley 22 (not the polish modder) where some stuff like pigs are missing, and the train station near the sawmill before the update.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

Spardose wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:22 pm 30 Days of payed leave and a lot of public holidays, as almost all people in Germany. But public holidays are not the same everywhere
Yes, and I like the idea of having public holidays the next working day if the bank holiday is on a weekend. *thumbsup*
Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

Sorry by the author of "Westbridge Hills 22" but he has used material created by me in his version, therefore it is not a 100% version of his, I hope that he understands.
Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC
crash

Post by crash »

Dreiviertel wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:48 am
Spardose wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:22 pm 30 Days of payed leave and a lot of public holidays, as almost all people in Germany. But public holidays are not the same everywhere
Yes, and I like the idea of having public holidays the next working day if the bank holiday is on a weekend. *thumbsup*

Public holyday on thusday and Thursdays are the best, then monday and friday are off too😁 Where i work we work an hour extra each week to take these days off. We also get a couple of days we can use when we want from this. And the public holyday is payed days off. Christmas is holiday from the 22/23, to the 2nd january, easter is from the weekend before palm sunday to 2nd day of easter, and all those easter realated days in may/june are off. + 3weeks summer vacation. And a 5th week, (union/collective agriment) i usually take all 4weeks in July/august. Hunters save a week for elk/bird hunting etc. And people with kids usually uses it when daycare/kindergarden/school has their fall/winter vacation..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

crash wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:22 am
Dreiviertel wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:48 am

Public holyday on thusday and Thursdays are the best, then monday and friday are off too😁 Where i work we work an hour extra each week to take these days off. We also get a couple of days we can use when we want from this. And the public holyday is payed days off. Christmas is holiday from the 22/23, to the 2nd january, easter is from the weekend before palm sunday to 2nd day of easter, and all those easter realated days in may/june are off. + 3weeks summer vacation. And a 5th week, (union/collective agriment) i usually take all 4weeks in July/august. Hunters save a week for elk/bird hunting etc. And people with kids usually uses it when daycare/kindergarden/school has their fall/winter vacation..
Moses beard that's a lot of down time lol
FTF
crash

Post by crash »

I usually work around 1680hours a year as a formwork carpenter. 5day weeks, last year i had 3hours of overtime👍
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Honkyfarmer_v1010

crash wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:42 pm I usually work around 1680hours a year as a formwork carpenter. 5day weeks, last year i had 3hours of overtime👍
I've worked that many already this year lol
FTF
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yeah we’re usually pretty close to doubling that and that’s with a month of couch time, which is when I get my farm equipment ready, because the snow is melting and the ground thawing and it’s too wet and muddy to work
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

(I stand by this statement in it's entirety, but really can't wait until this mod is released for consoles...) Trident! Woooohoooo! My only beef is the changeover process. I guess I'll have to get two.
Old fat guy with a day job...
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Westbridge Hills 22 was taken off the modhub due to textures & models used without Vanquish's permission.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:02 pm Westbridge Hills 22 was taken off the modhub due to textures & models used without Vanquish's permission.
That's really bad news, I have no sympathy with the Adams Kongs of this world. I hope the modder has enough skill to correct the error of his ways and make his own textures and/or remove the stolen mods. He showed a lot of skill in making the map and it seems most youtubers really liked it.
I don't know which mods were stolen but there's enough stuff out there that he should be able to replace it with either his own work or legit mods.
If it's stuff like the parked train, tractors and combines ect. he shouldn't have a hard time.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Why do some mods seem to stay on PC test list for days and days before going to console and then release?
FTF
Farming Pixels

Post by Farming Pixels »

Just saw the 1255/1455XL added to the testing list. I wonder if it's the 80's or the 90's version? I would love to have the 80's version back in the game, loved using that in fs19.