Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

ValhallSN95

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Stone Valley dropped in today's mod drop
Currently on my way home to download it in case it gets pulled before I get off this evening.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
nsp32

Post by nsp32 »

Stone Valley.well,seems a nice map but field 6 shows as needing plowing,worker will do a few passes then no matter where I go on field 6 it says field not found and worker can’t plow.Also,in field 6,if you plow one of the strips of grass in the field,I think there’s and underground bunker as there’s something invisible or buried underground that causes the plow to catch and the whole tractor bogs down and spins around.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

nsp32 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:09 pm Stone Valley.well,seems a nice map but field 6 shows as needing plowing,worker will do a few passes then no matter where I go on field 6 it says field not found and worker can’t plow.Also,in field 6,if you plow one of the strips of grass in the field,I think there’s and underground bunker as there’s something invisible or buried underground that causes the plow to catch and the whole tractor bogs down and spins around.
Lancyboi is asking on his FB page for feedback/issues found. So it might be helpfull telling him there. 👍🏻
nsp32

Post by nsp32 »

I’m not really on Facebook any more unfortunately.I thought it may have been a collectible as there’s a yellow pig in field 6 on another strip of grass.But loading a new game on a fresh map I can’t see anything.And even walking over the spot the camera/screen bumps up and down as if there’s a slight collision in that spot.I’m sure it will be addressed soon.Quite fun watching the tractor bog right down when the plow hits whatever is there😂In real life I suspect you’d snap a few bolts etc off the plow😂
nsp32

Post by nsp32 »

[/quote]

Lancyboi is asking on his FB page for feedback/issues found. So it might be helpfull telling him there. 👍🏻
[/quote]

Found it and left feedback👍🏻Quite a few with the same issue on field 6.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

I forgot about new map issues since I havent played much outside of Elmcreek. Always an " interesting " time lol
FTF
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Any word on the F350?? It was on the testing list for PC then disappeared
FTF
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Wonder how the NJ map looks. Screenshots dont show much of the finer details in the map.
FTF
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

The Vineland, NJ map is out, and I've never seen a US map with over 100 Fields! :shock:
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

nsp32 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:51 pm
[/quote]

Found it and left feedback👍🏻Quite a few with the same issue on field 6.
[/quote]

I am not opening a Facebook account to post bug reports or anything else when Giants has a forum of their own with a vehicle to post bugs. I don’t want a social account…period. If they don’t want to pay attention to people here, that’s fine. I have a wallet that opens and closes.

I have no beef with Giants at all. They can do as they please.

FB, Discord, Twittering and Chirping isn’t for me. It’s just more of the same. Enjoy folks.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It isn't giants job to fix things with mod maps or other mods. The mod author are responsible. It is most likely easier for lancy to curb his Facebook vs here.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:48 pm Wonder how the NJ map looks. Screenshots dont show much of the finer details in the map.
That map caught my eye as well. I've been longing for an American map with a little bit smaller fields to do a smaller scale farming operation on.

I will definitley be checking this out tonight. The PDA looks great. It will be interesting to see what the farm yard looks like and how much detail is put into the map. Judging by the mod description on the Modhub, it has about a million more details describing the map than most do...so that has me hopeful that the actual map is detailed as well.

Excited to see peoples reviews of this map. I'll be keeping an eye out for a first look/map tour on the Youtubes today.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

NotoriousWeber wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:11 pm
Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:48 pm Wonder how the NJ map looks. Screenshots dont show much of the finer details in the map.
That map caught my eye as well. I've been longing for an American map with a little bit smaller fields to do a smaller scale farming operation on.

I will definitley be checking this out tonight. The PDA looks great. It will be interesting to see what the farm yard looks like and how much detail is put into the map. Judging by the mod description on the Modhub, it has about a million more details describing the map than most do...so that has me hopeful that the actual map is detailed as well.

Excited to see peoples reviews of this map. I'll be keeping an eye out for a first look/map tour on the Youtubes today.
For me it was underwhelming. That's just my opinion, maybe it is what your looking for.

I'm in that rut where mods are the only thing that drives the game for me. Thinking a break is in order lol
FTF
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:36 pm
NotoriousWeber wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:11 pm

For me it was underwhelming. That's just my opinion, maybe it is what your looking for.

I'm in that rut where mods are the only thing that drives the game for me. Thinking a break is in order lol
Dang. I still havent found a map that I'm in love with. Really trying to find a new "home". Currently on Western Wilds and enjoying it, but definitley missing the ability to do contracts. I've tried a bunch of different maps since FS22 came out and can't quite find one that hits the same as maps I played in '19. (RIP Lone Oak:'( feelsbadman)

I'll still have to give it a look. Appreciate your feedback though! Atleast I can go in without my hopes so high :)
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

NotoriousWeber wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:29 pm (RIP Lone Oak:'( feelsbadman)

I'll still have to give it a look. Appreciate your feedback though! Atleast I can go in without my hopes so high :)
My feelings exactly. Although I felt the starter farm was too big on lone oak (metal building was huge for starting out) I love that map overall. If I could get that map with ability to change my farms it would be perfection. Elmcreek is a tie in second with Griffin. I have vacation next week and not been feeling like playing lately. We'll see what happens. Good luck to you
FTF