Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Patrick73
Posts: 1988
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Patrick73 » Fri May 22, 2020 6:12 pm

Oakfield is now seasons ready on console, the update isn’t showing on the online mod hub but it is on the console modhub

User avatar
JamP
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:45 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by JamP » Fri May 22, 2020 6:46 pm

I was even a little lost here amid so many mods.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Facebook JamPLive

Patrick73
Posts: 1988
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Patrick73 » Fri May 22, 2020 6:52 pm

As with the new Slovenian map I shall await the obligatory Mrsealyp map tour

User avatar
MrSquealypig
Posts: 662
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by MrSquealypig » Fri May 22, 2020 6:53 pm

I thought vector man could never top the wheel barrow but he hit a grand slam with the Unitrac.

User avatar
JamP
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:45 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by JamP » Fri May 22, 2020 6:54 pm

Patrick73 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:52 pm
As with the new Slovenian map I shall await the obligatory Mrsealyp map tour
I'm in it now... It looks very well done and full of details.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Facebook JamPLive

Florish
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 11:36 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Florish » Mon May 25, 2020 8:48 pm

Anyone noticed the rather big update on the 6x20 JD series ? It has nice new wheel setups, for example the tm900 wide rear trelleborgs, and a nice engine roar ! Also slotcount on console has lowered and bugs have been fixed. I am in love with it now.

The new international first gens whil also replace my current 1455 1992 series haha
Hello from the Netherlands - FS17 / 19 on PS4

Honkyfarmer
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer » Mon May 25, 2020 9:01 pm

What's the difference in the JD 6x20 and then other one that came out after? Sorry cant for the life of me remember what model it was I just know I got rid of 6x20 when the other model released

Florish
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 11:36 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Florish » Mon May 25, 2020 9:10 pm

They other is a 6x30 series premium, BUT, other then the shifting engine sound en deletable front fenders, it is just the ingame 6m with a different front (basically, i know that is not all), the 6x20 is more detailed and model correct looking in the interior and outside (front is better modeled and sized)
Hello from the Netherlands - FS17 / 19 on PS4

User avatar
Rabbitbugs93
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:35 pm
Location: IRELAND

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Rabbitbugs93 » Mon May 25, 2020 9:11 pm

Florish wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:48 pm
Anyone noticed the rather big update on the 6x20 JD series ? It has nice new wheel setups, for example the tm900 wide rear trelleborgs, and a nice engine roar ! Also slotcount on console has lowered and bugs have been fixed. I am in love with it now.

The new international first gens whil also replace my current 1455 1992 series haha
Ya the JD 6x20 sounds an awful lot better now..plus it's now 200hp on the 6920s option..
Xbox one

Florish
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 11:36 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Florish » Mon May 25, 2020 9:19 pm

I was not sure if the old version only had 160, i know there was no difference to see between the S and the regular on the old version i remember. Thanks for pointing it out !
Hello from the Netherlands - FS17 / 19 on PS4

Honkyfarmer
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer » Tue May 26, 2020 1:44 am

Florish wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:10 pm
They other is a 6x30 series premium, BUT, other then the shifting engine sound en deletable front fenders, it is just the ingame 6m with a different front (basically, i know that is not all), the 6x20 is more detailed and model correct looking in the interior and outside (front is better modeled and sized)
Do you mean the 7030 premium? That's the one I have downloaded but wasn't sure with the 6x20 update which was better now?

Old McGlenno
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:46 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Old McGlenno » Tue May 26, 2020 3:19 am

I really like the new vintage Case, but haven't tried it out. If anyone has, how does it sound?

Newholland T8
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 2:30 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Newholland T8 » Tue May 26, 2020 3:50 am

Old McGlenno wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 3:19 am
I really like the new vintage Case, but haven't tried it out. If anyone has, how does it sound?

Sounds the same as the 2Nd gen that came out a while back, I think it’s just a reskin that’s been branded as a Case to get round a licensing issue.
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!

Florish
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 11:36 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Florish » Tue May 26, 2020 10:46 am

Indeed it is the same as the 1985 model mod and the 1992 - 1996 model mod. Different styling.

@honkyfarmer: the 6x20
Hello from the Netherlands - FS17 / 19 on PS4

User avatar
JamP
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:45 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by JamP » Tue May 26, 2020 4:39 pm

Does anyone know what has been updated at Mezofalva Farm? No changelog appears and I don't know if I need a new save.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Facebook JamPLive

Post Reply