Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Hoffa82
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Hoffa82 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:51 pm

Wow, looks like we're getting our first modhub chainsaw :search:

Honkyfarmer
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:52 pm

Anybody notice the new NMC Scarok body rolls in the wrong direction when turning?

User avatar
vondeylenfarms
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 pm
Location: USA, Ohio

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by vondeylenfarms » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:23 pm

Honkyfarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:52 pm
Anybody notice the new NMC Scarok body rolls in the wrong direction when turning?
Hopefully the issues are being reported to the modder...I red this truck is their "testing" mod for the other trucks still being worked on
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however not racist we own some green :coolnew: )

Platform-PS4
Welker Farms 475hrs counting

Rabbitbugs93

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Rabbitbugs93 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:41 pm

Just seen that R.D.C. map got updated today, I don't play on it but I must say from watching a few videos this modder Alberto does an incredible job updating it from season to season, half thinking about making a save with a small scale farm just to do something different every now an then.

Honkyfarmer
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:24 pm

vondeylenfarms wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:23 pm
Honkyfarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:52 pm
Anybody notice the new NMC Scarok body rolls in the wrong direction when turning?
Hopefully the issues are being reported to the modder...I red this truck is their "testing" mod for the other trucks still being worked on
It's a nice truck. My son bought one, a dually, and I wasn't sure if it was intended and since it was a dually if maybe the suspension was like that to be more stable or what

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 2080
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:23 pm

The John Deere Batwing mower is out.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, Re-Retired Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

Honkyfarmer
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:28 pm

That and lone oak placeables. I really don't even have a clear direction which way I wanna go on my maps Anymore

garyst
Posts: 1127
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by garyst » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:40 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:23 pm
The John Deere Batwing mower is out.
It is very nice but it doesn't cut the cotton stalks like I was hoping for. Wish there were a collision along all the front of the mower so I could put crop destruction on and just pass the cutter over the cotton stalks making them disappear and pretend I am shredding them.

User avatar
vondeylenfarms
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 pm
Location: USA, Ohio

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by vondeylenfarms » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:53 pm

Can anyone tell me what the new update is for on the 2020 JDs? It reads like the stuff already updated a few weeks ago? Unless I'm absolutely missing it which is very possible lol
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however not racist we own some green :coolnew: )

Platform-PS4
Welker Farms 475hrs counting

User avatar
Dairydeere
Posts: 1697
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Eastern Washington, United States
Contact:

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Dairydeere » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:59 pm

Changelog 1.0.0.2
-The European version is now available for consoles
-Improvement of driving physics in the John Deere 8RX (Thanks Dominic Mammone for the hint)

https://www.facebook.com/SIID.software/ ... __tn__=K-R

This is what I found on Siid's FB page, seems Giants didn't put the new changelog seperate, but Siid puts it down that the EU is on consoles and the driving physics on the 8RX are improved.
Dairy Farmer. John Deere. Dairydeere!
FS 17 on PS4; FS 19 on Epic Games

Currently farming away on FSN
Find me on Discord - Dairydeere #2509
YT Channel- The Carpet Farmer
YT Discord- https://discord.gg/HgWPg2h

If you never ask, the answer is always no.
Have fun with the farmin’!

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 2080
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:10 pm

vondeylenfarms wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:53 pm
Can anyone tell me what the new update is for on the 2020 JDs? It reads like the stuff already updated a few weeks ago? Unless I'm absolutely missing it which is very possible lol
It's the same update that was available to the PC's. I thought we didn't get this update on Console until last week.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, Re-Retired Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

eric21
Posts: 6175
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by eric21 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:50 am

garyst wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:40 pm
chedly_farms wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:23 pm
The John Deere Batwing mower is out.
It is very nice but it doesn't cut the cotton stalks like I was hoping for. Wish there were a collision along all the front of the mower so I could put crop destruction on and just pass the cutter over the cotton stalks making them disappear and pretend I am shredding them.
Hmm not sure there's a script ingame for that

garyst
Posts: 1127
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by garyst » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:52 pm

eric21 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:50 am
garyst wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:40 pm
chedly_farms wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:23 pm
The John Deere Batwing mower is out.
It is very nice but it doesn't cut the cotton stalks like I was hoping for. Wish there were a collision along all the front of the mower so I could put crop destruction on and just pass the cutter over the cotton stalks making them disappear and pretend I am shredding them.
Hmm not sure there's a script ingame for that
Yes there is a lemken Roto tiller 6m mod that has a collision along the entire front of the implement that will make the cotton stalks disappear when using crop destruction. I used to use it and pretend it was a stalk shredder but this JD cutter would feel be alot more realistic.

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 2080
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:51 pm

Apparently Matt26 made US configurations to the 2100 series CaseIH Harvester. Thanks Matt26!
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, Re-Retired Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

Honkyfarmer
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:51 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:51 pm
Apparently Matt26 made US configurations to the 2100 series CaseIH Harvester. Thanks Matt26!
Were there always 3 capacity configurations or was that part of update? Guess I can swap 1660 with this so I can upgrade and condensd mod space!

Post Reply