Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

SJ_Sathanas

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by SJ_Sathanas » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:19 pm

pitstop25 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:06 pm
More then likely. I probably won’t be getting FS21 at launch this time around my self. I’m not wanting a game like 19 was at the start that for the first money I couldn’t even play because of game braking bugs. So I think I will wait a little bit next time around. I’m happy on 19. It’s finely in a good stable place and I love it now 🤗🤗🤗🤗
I wouldn't call it broken at launch but FS19 has certainly matured over the past year or so I've had it. Does make me hope they don't rush onto FS21, or whatever the next in the series will be. IMO they should launch with seasons but make it optional - I think there are valid Gameplay reasons why the vanilla game is the way it is.

WMRmodding

Post by WMRmodding » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:26 pm

SJ_Sathanas wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:19 pm
pitstop25 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:06 pm
More then likely. I probably won’t be getting FS21 at launch this time around my self. I’m not wanting a game like 19 was at the start that for the first money I couldn’t even play because of game braking bugs. So I think I will wait a little bit next time around. I’m happy on 19. It’s finely in a good stable place and I love it now 🤗🤗🤗🤗
I wouldn't call it broken at launch but FS19 has certainly matured over the past year or so I've had it. Does make me hope they don't rush onto FS21, or whatever the next in the series will be. IMO they should launch with seasons but make it optional - I think there are valid Gameplay reasons why the vanilla game is the way it is.
It was broken for me. First week all it did was crash. That got fixed in the first patch then it stoped supporting my wheel some how and had to wait about 3 weeks for that to be fixed in the second patch.

Yeah really hoping they wait and do Fs22 and spend more time on developing it. Maybe give us some more dlc for 19. I would me be more then happy with that.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding

ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:27 pm

I would be happy, if they would still made new features to include for FS19 and more (older) maschine packs (nearly full product line of the brands like Claas), instead of a complete new FS.
I know, now and in the past they want one maschine for one habit to don't compare the brands, but this is a mess IMHO. With Claas it is a kind of change.
Xbox One X - FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete - Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Still love: Oberlausitz, (New)Woodshire, Altenstein (Redkeinstus), Lone Oak Farm (Frontier Design/BulletBill).
Love: FENDT 900 Favorit Vario (Smety (CMT)) / Deutz D80 ~ Farming Classics (Dogface), AgroStar 6.61 (Giants), Deutz [Puma]

WMRmodding

Post by WMRmodding » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:31 pm

Yeah definitely agree. This is why I can’t wait for black sheep modding to release their massy pack. It was my favourite mod on 17. I was so excited when I see they had converted it I actually squeaked lol
Pc Player

ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:37 pm

Yeah, MFs without cab. Legendary!

BTW: I don't know, why all the ingame tractors have a cab!? Even here in the Black Forrest are modern JDs without cab!
Xbox One X - FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete - Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Still love: Oberlausitz, (New)Woodshire, Altenstein (Redkeinstus), Lone Oak Farm (Frontier Design/BulletBill).
Love: FENDT 900 Favorit Vario (Smety (CMT)) / Deutz D80 ~ Farming Classics (Dogface), AgroStar 6.61 (Giants), Deutz [Puma]

WMRmodding

Post by WMRmodding » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:50 pm

Most manufacturers don’t make tractors without cabs maybe? I know JD do but maybe giants was not aloud to have them in game? I know there are some mods about on pc that are actually well made. Can always hope someone makes some for console or that giants do a JD dlc.
Pc Player

BearClaw

Post by BearClaw » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:02 pm

I think fs19 for real is getting there for consoles now, seasons is in the end only a part of it for me, all the other mods is great too, looking forward to the excavator, the ferguson tea and a lot more that propably will appear in near future
I love the smell of farming better than the profit

Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:14 pm

Which begs the question, why on earth would anybody want to leave all this behind for a new FS without all these mods and soon to be seasons, I'm sorry but looking back at last year FS19 was as boring as hell until mods and maps slowly came out plus giants seem to at the start to focus on lots of the same mod the challenger tractor instead of more variety, though I'm sure if I was on PC my experience would have been a lot different
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw

george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:45 pm

pitstop25 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:50 pm
Most manufacturers don’t make tractors without cabs maybe?
There are many lower-end models in real life that have the cab as an option.
I guess it depends on whether Giants wants to spend the extra time to add the shop option or if the tractor company would like to advertise said option.

wombles

Post by wombles » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:49 pm

I would be very surprised if they brought out a new game next year, FS19 only starting too find it's feet now.

vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:19 pm

The mod list has been kinda disappointing lately...so yea fs19 still has life left once they ramp up again but hopefully soon
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however not racist we own some green :coolnew: )

Platform-PS4

WMRmodding

Post by WMRmodding » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:35 pm

george.earlslight wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:45 pm
pitstop25 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:50 pm
Most manufacturers don’t make tractors without cabs maybe?
There are many lower-end models in real life that have the cab as an option.
I guess it depends on whether Giants wants to spend the extra time to add the shop option or if the tractor company would like to advertise said option.
Cool. Maybe then we might see some on the future. I know there is a kobota mod kicking about that has an open cab. Daggerwin used it on his oakfeild farm lets play. It looked really well made tbh.
Pc Player

WMRmodding

Post by WMRmodding » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:37 pm

wombles wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:49 pm
I would be very surprised if they brought out a new game next year, FS19 only starting too find it's feet now.
I’m really hoping they live it for another year tbh. As you say 19 is just hitting the sweet spot now. It’s taken almost a year to get it here. Hopefully giants hang off and spend more time on the next game and make it even better.
Pc Player

WMRmodding

Post by WMRmodding » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:39 pm

vondeylenfarms wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:19 pm
The mod list has been kinda disappointing lately...so yea fs19 still has life left once they ramp up again but hopefully soon
Yeah loads of life in the old dog yet buddy. The console peeps will soon have season and believe me it’s a game changer. So much has changed over what it was in 17 and blacksheep modding are about to release their massy pack and map and oxy has two maps coming at more or less the same time. It’s an awesome time right now.
Pc Player

BearClaw

Post by BearClaw » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:10 pm

pitstop25 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:37 pm
wombles wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:49 pm
I’m really hoping they live it for another year tbh. As you say 19 is just hitting the sweet spot now. It’s taken almost a year to get it here. Hopefully giants hang off and spend more time on the next game and make it even better.

Totally spot on! Hope 19 will stay alive with modstesting a year or two more than fs17, that one died the day it became perfect
I love the smell of farming better than the profit