New Series!

DTAGaming

New Series!

Post by DTAGaming »

Hey everyone DTA here. I just wanted to get out here and put my foot in the door by making a Let’s Play US based (realism) on Console(XB1) because you don’t see that out there to often, and I wanted to grow the FS community and continue to get bigger! This is meant for everyone but more for console players because they can watch it and use everything in the video on their farm unlike watching PC videos where they don’t have access to it! Thanks for your time everyone who read and viewed this.

Here is a link to my channel to check out my content if anyone is interested, thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC_GpS ... amVKwOfOuQ
Deadeye

Re: New Series!

Post by Deadeye »

I only watched your first episode so far, but intend to watch the rest of them as my schedule allows. I like what I see. It's neat to see people doing stuff like this. Definitely an awesome start. I hope you get some seasons GEOS on console soon so you can play with seasons though. That has a way of making things more interesting. Nice work!
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Great job, recommend everyone should check out your videos.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Farmsimgod

Post by Farmsimgod »

Yes I watched all of the episodes and loved each one I use to stream on twitch but lost the drive to do it but have been trying to get the drive back and watching your videos has given me that drive to get back to streaming but if you need any help or just a fellow farming simulator lover to join your amazing farm my xbox gamertag is hockeycorr25
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

Love it so far, really appreciate it as a console player, outa curiosity, how much money did you start out with?
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Konnork98

Post by Konnork98 »

Right on!
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I will be checking these out. I’m an Xbox player so will be good to see some console action. I only really follow Mr Sealyp at the moment for consoles since Jimbobplaysgames dropped off the scene.
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

I've just subscribed, going to check these out later on, but your right about the other streams, everything goes alright then out comes the Class combines lol we get left behind
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Guil

Post by Guil »

New subscriber for you, briefly had a look at ep 1. I'll watch them after work.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

ill give it a watch.. mark down another subscriber

edit- im watching now.. im hard of hearing (legally deaf) and im having to turn my sound up pretty loud to make out what u r saying.. would it be possible in future vids to increase your mic volume pretty please?

edit 2- video number 2 is even quieter.. ive got my 1000w system almost maxed and I cant hear u talking
Last edited by PrincessJessi84 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Stopdad1

Post by Stopdad1 »

I've also watched and subscribed. So far only watched the first two episodes but like what I'm seeing, keep it up!
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Subscribed! And good luck with the channel
Guil

Post by Guil »

Just an FYI but the sound is extremely low on ep 2.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

It's nice to see an the series on New Woodshire. I've often thought about starting a series on it. Good content 2 episodes in so far.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
tommo83

Post by tommo83 »

hi i shall have a watch i quite like watching other peoples ideas. id love to do stream or lets play (roleplay) but dont know where to start haha