Fliegl Autoload Flatbed Question

ffmfd180

Fliegl Autoload Flatbed Question

Post by ffmfd180 »

Can the autoload flatbed support the Hesston bales?
Xbox One player
L2K Perma

Re: Fliegl Autoload Flatbed Question

Post by L2K Perma »

ffmfd180 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:44 am Can the autoload flatbed support the Hesston bales?
As long as it uses the standard bale size then it more than likely should.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

That’s the issue, the Heston bales are not the standard size. As for the trailer, I don’t know as I haven’t tested it. I’m sure Heston bales will start getting supported pretty soon, tho. So maybe in a update if not already.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

To my knowledge the Hesston balers use larger bale models than standard default bales therefore custom i3d's are used. The xml as well as the lua used for autoload functions on the current autoload bale trailers only call upon the default bale i3d's and as such the autoload bale trailers will not work with the Hesston bales. The same thing goes for the small bales.

All of this of course is assuming not much has changed in regards to autoloaders and bales as I have not opened an xml, i3d or lua since FS15. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
TXTiggr47

Post by TXTiggr47 »

Currently no. I tested several trailers trying to get Hestons to auto load, with no luck. Also the bale wrappers don’t work with them either.
Both of which are a pity, because I just started doing grass and hay bailing on a new map with some sizable fields and Hestons would ease the amount of collecting to do afterwards.
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

iB055 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:40 am To my knowledge the Hesston balers use larger bale models than standard default bales therefore custom i3d's are used. The xml as well as the lua used for autoload functions on the current autoload bale trailers only call upon the default bale i3d's and as such the autoload bale trailers will not work with the Hesston bales. The same thing goes for the small bales.

All of this of course is assuming not much has changed in regards to autoloaders and bales as I have not opened an xml, i3d or lua since FS15. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
While I don't think it'll make it to consoles, the UAL or EAL scripts might work with the bales, may have even already of been edited to add support for the different size square bales I'm not sure though as I haven't really kept up with them since I don't do much baling work. As I know currently in EAL I believe, standard (1.3 m) and the larger round bales (1.8 m) are supported so it's certainly possible to add new bales to the scripts.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I see Alfalfa6945 has recently updated his UAL/EAL Script to now be standalone and has updated his Lizard Trailer. According to a comment on the mod over on NexusMods where he uploads his mods, the script and trailer now loads Hesston Bales.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

The MAN pack of autoloads can pick them up. The largest one can hold 18 as used it this week.
Also collects round bales, cotton, eggs and pallets.
Check yesmods for the download link.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Goose66 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:51 pm The MAN pack of autoloads can pick them up. The largest one can hold 18 as used it this week.
Do you mean the Friesenjung Pack?
https://www.yesmods.com/fs19-mods/truck ... port-pack/
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Yes indeed. It's a nice pack
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Goose66 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:51 pm The MAN pack of autoloads can pick them up. The largest one can hold 18 as used it this week.
Do you have issues with the control commands showing up in the F1 menu?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

No probs for me. All show up normally.
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I download that Friesenjung Pack from LS ModCompany and did a personal update of the pack to make sure it uses the new Global EasyAutoLoad Script provided by Alfalfa over on Nexus Mods. Its a nice mod pack, works very well, however does not pick up the new large Hesston Bales from the Hesston Baler.

Now apparently Alfalfa's own Lizard Flatdeck Mod on Nexus Mods does support Hesston Bales, however I'm finding a problem where anytime I buy it in game and try to connect a truck to it, the game instantly locks up and crashes with a constant lua error until I force close out of the game.

"2019-09-10 15:20 D:/FS19 Mod Folder Manager/Old Family Farm/FS19_EasyAutoLoad/scripts/easyAutoLoader.lua:285: attempt to index field 'actionEvents' (a nil value)
2019-09-10 15:20 Error: Running LUA method 'update'."

Anyone know what the problem is or how to fix?
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

It definitely picks up Hesston bales.
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Well I'm using the large trailer from the Friesenjung Pack and there is no option in the material list for it to pick up Hesston Bales.

It just does Large Square Bales, Round Bales, Pallets, Egg Boxes, Cotton Modules and JD Round Cotton Bales. I even double checked I have downloaded the most up-to-date version and it doesn't have Hesston Bales in it's xml, lua script or i3d so can't see how it can pick up Hesston Bales for people. Even on the LS-Modcompany Page for the Mod, the author was asked on the 3rd September if he'd consider adding support for Hesston Bales, and he said he'd look into it, which is also when he last did an update for the mod with nothing new since.

Now Alfalfa's Lizard Flatdeck does pick up the Hesston Bales:

However 7/10 times I try to connect a truck to it, or tab to a truck connected to it, it'll start generating that Lua Error and crash the game. When it works, it works great and so far has support for autoloading more stuff then any autoloading trailer, truck or pack out there, however that's only good if it doesn't cause the game to crash. The previous version of his trailer worked fine for me, and has been a long staple of my mod list for any savegame or multiplayer server. However looks like somethings not quite right with the trailer now he's removed the script and made it a separate entity.