Buildings Disappeared???

Thantops

Re: Buildings Disappeared???

Post by Thantops »

I might have found a solution to missing placeables:
viewtopic.php?f=964&t=144940&p=1269817#p1269817

This thread talked a lot about Placeable Trees. In the post above I was using the wooden supports. So I decided to to a little more testing with the Placeable Trees and it looks like the behavior of missing placeables matches. I also tried out the solution I found to see if it'd bring back the placeables, and it did. Hope this helps.
Andries Matthijs

Post by Andries Matthijs »

30th of august 2021, still not fixed. Played yesterday 5 hours to build a nice farm, cut down some trees that were in my way from more trees mod, and still after I logged back in. Everything was gone. All work for nothing....
Guil

Post by Guil »

Andries Matthijs wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:18 am 30th of august 2021, still not fixed. Played yesterday 5 hours to build a nice farm, cut down some trees that were in my way from more trees mod, and still after I logged back in. Everything was gone. All work for nothing....
Why are you using a mod that is known to cause problems? Did you try what the poster above you suggested in the post he linked?
enigmqtik

Post by enigmqtik »

Andries Matthijs wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:18 am 30th of august 2021, still not fixed. Played yesterday 5 hours to build a nice farm, cut down some trees that were in my way from more trees mod, and still after I logged back in. Everything was gone. All work for nothing....
If you play on PC and check the previous answer, you can maybe fix it.

However, you just lost 5 hours. There's things worse in life, no ?

:hi:
AMD R9 5900x (@4.9GHz) + NHD15, 32GB DDR4 G.SKill Ripjaws 3600 CL16, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3070 OC, nVme 980Pro 1To, Seasonic 850Gold in a Corsair 900D.
T500RS, CSPV3, TH8A +SKRS Shifter, 2x T16000M.FCS, DelanClip IR tracker, SimDashBoard, Sony Bravia 42"
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

I feel your pain. I had this happen a while back, and quickly reached the conclusion that my save was basically slag. Same mod, now long uninstalled and down-rated.
Old fat guy with a day job...
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

In hindsight...now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

It's just a G.I.Joe reference for hopefully a little laugh in a time that makes you angry.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:22 pm In hindsight...now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

It's just a G.I.Joe reference for hopefully a little laugh in a time that makes you angry.
I still use that quote quite frequently.. :lol:
Playing on PC and PS4
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

We use the family guy GI Jose Version when we teach kids at works. Remember kids you know enough.