Pacific Northwest Map Question

Jonhinkerton

Pacific Northwest Map Question

Post by Jonhinkerton »

Is there any way to remove the chain-link fence, or pieces of the fence around the concrete pad between field 28 and the river? It would be a good place to set up a farmyard if it could open to the west instead.
Bobbydj1980

Re: Pacific Northwest Map Question

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

There is not for the chain link fence but some of the wooden poles can be cut with a chainsaw to remove them
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
aja3

Post by aja3 »

Is anyone else having a sound issue since the update. My sound cuts out every 49 seconds.
FarmDemAcres

Post by FarmDemAcres »

Jonhinkerton wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:02 pm Is there any way to remove the chain-link fence, or pieces of the fence around the concrete pad between field 28 and the river? It would be a good place to set up a farmyard if it could open to the west instead.
IIRC there is some between the barn and the north end of 27. Look for the fence post with white tops. You can cut them down with your chainsaw. The correct side to cut on is indicated by arrows on top of the fence posts.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Does anybody who’s playing this map or played it know if the biogas plant works ok? I’m sure I read somewhere it had problems but I could be wrong
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

Biogas plant has worked fine for me.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I think it was if you have the extended finance mod install then that messes with the bga.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.