contracts completing without doing them?

Coldlandlord

contracts completing without doing them?

Post by Coldlandlord »

Anyone else getting paid, not to do the contracts? I'm playing oakfield farm with seasons and in between working my own land I'm doing contracts with my own equipment. I have noticed that if i accept a fertilising contract and then save/exit. When I next load the save game, I have miraculously completed the contracts and cash in the money. Wondering if its a seasons bug or the game.
Doc3d

Re: contracts completing without doing them?

Post by Doc3d »

I’ve had the same happen. I think it’s a seasons bug, since I can’t remember it happening before seasons. Can’t be 100% sure tho. I’ve just made sure I complete these before exiting.
I also think this only happens if there is a transition in growth. I have had active contracts on day 2 of 3 in *early* spring without it completing. But if it runs into 1st day of *late* spring, it’s completed on boot, if that makes any sense.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Yeah, this is a known Seasons bug :(
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

reallogger wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:59 pm Yeah, this is a known Seasons bug :(
I had this happen not long after release on Felsbrunn. Took the contract to do when I played next, when I logged back in the next day it had auto completed and the credit message for the value was showing on top left of the screen.

This was also on console. Couldn’t replicate it again though.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

I'm on PS4(no seasons), I've had it happen on Dahl ranch once, I don't remember if it was fertilizer or cultivating. I also had a harvesting mission not allow me to harvest the rest of the field when I got back into the game on the same map. for both cases I still had to hit the button to compete the contract to get paid.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Crazof wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:33 pm I'm on PS4(no seasons), I've had it happen on Dahl ranch once, I don't remember if it was fertilizer or cultivating. I also had a harvesting mission not allow me to harvest the rest of the field when I got back into the game on the same map. for both cases I still had to hit the button to compete the contract to get paid.
Dahl ranch is a lite buggy with it's contracts. I had it always offering sowing work on no1, regardless of what state the field was in.