Nah, I'm good with what we have
6%
Where's John Deere?!?
7%

Total votes: 162

chedly_farms

Are you still excited for Claas?

Post by chedly_farms »

Now that Claas was officially announced a little while ago now. I'm just curious how everyone feels about the brand coming to the game now that the novelty of the idea has worn off a little.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Reed Engineering

Re: Are you still excited for Claas?

Post by Reed Engineering »

I can't wait. Been using the mods for years but it will be awesome to get them in the game officially and to get some stuff that I can't find as mods. They are my favorite AGCO brand as well :) :)
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
rr38

Post by rr38 »

Personally I would of rather had a new crop and map like usual. Then get claas with fs21, but thats just me.

pitstop25 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:01 pm I can't wait. Been using the mods for years but it will be awesome to get them in the game officially and to get some stuff that I can't find as mods. They are my favorite AGCO brand as well :) :)
You do realize claas isint owned by agco right?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Im actually the other way around. Seeing how much Giants struggled to make fs19 ready in time (and actually missing out promised pieces on launch) Im happy with machinery for the extention so hopefully theyll be able to hit us with some reinvention and new gameplay bits for fs21. #nomorepolishing #satisfiedwiththegraphics
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Don't care too much about the tractors themselves. I'll still use them for sure and welcome them with open arms.
It's the combine I'm excited for. The more combines the better. Hopefully we get two models, Big version and smaller version. And, within those models I hope hope hope they will give us both European and American paint schemes. Shouldn't be too much to ask for right? probably is, oh well.... here's to hope.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Can’t say I am that excited, I have pre ordered it but had completely forgotten about it until I read this thread. When’s it out, October wasn’t it?
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Jagtractor wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:34 pm Don't care too much about the tractors themselves. I'll still use them for sure and welcome them with open arms.
It's the combine I'm excited for. The more combines the better. Hopefully we get two models, Big version and smaller version. And, within those models I hope hope hope they will give us both European and American paint schemes. Shouldn't be too much to ask for right? probably is, oh well.... here's to hope.
About the paint scheme. There wont be any of Black/yellow style combines, because Claas now comes in US only in "original" paint scheme which is White, Green and Red wheels.
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

rr38 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:20 pm Personally I would of rather had a new crop and map like usual. Then get claas with fs21, but thats just me.

pitstop25 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:01 pm I can't wait. Been using the mods for years but it will be awesome to get them in the game officially and to get some stuff that I can't find as mods. They are my favorite AGCO brand as well :) :)
You do realize claas isint owned by agco right?
I've used AGCO is an abbreviation of agriculture
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

Nope, no interest in Class or the JD Cotton Harvester. Been really disappointed in the DLC this time around.

I will be taking a nice long break from this game when Modern Warfare comes out mid October anyway
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Stonecutter

Post by Stonecutter »

Yes!

Originally I was just going to make my Oakfield save even more of a CLAAS farm, but have since decided to switch to Marwell for my European-CLAAS farm.
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

excited for some modders to remove the euro placecards off and Americanized it with row crops lol
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

"euro placecards" ?
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

I'd be really excited if I was still only playing the game on console but Claas is the one brand which is done very well by modders on PC. Plus we get all the US versions of Claas on PC. I'm interested to see how well the audio is done by Giants. Some of the Claas combine mods have incredibly well done audio, actually sounding genuinely like a real combine going. Giants have always struggled with that for some reason.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I saw a Claas Jaguar on the road a few days ago, with a small telelift pulling the header. It was causing all kinds of traffic chaos but was still cool to see.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

And you finally get to pay for them.