Nah, I'm good with what we have
6%
Where's John Deere?!?
7%

Total votes: 162

asyvan

Re: Are you still excited for Claas?

Post by asyvan »

3rd pedal wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:23 am excited for some modders to remove the euro placecards off and Americanized it with row crops lol
You can not extract the stuff from a DLC. They are encrypted. People can make their own as they already have done. But you can not mod the DLC files.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

FarmBoss wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:17 pm
pitstop25 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:01 pm I can't wait. Been using the mods for years but it will be awesome to get them in the game officially and to get some stuff that I can't find as mods. They are my favorite AGCO brand as well :) :)
And you finally get to pay for them.
Not sure what you mean by tha comment bud?
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

3rd pedal wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:23 am excited for some modders to remove the euro placecards off and Americanized it with row crops lol
You cant mod dlc content as it's locked.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
fozbot1973

Post by fozbot1973 »

I don't like to play the Moany Minnie, I hate when people do that, but I was uninterested when it was announced and I'm still not. I really like Claas equipment but I'm disappointed that it won't actually add anything new to the game other than variations of kit we already have, particularly as some of it can be downloaded as mod equipment anyway and the price they're charging is higher than previous editions, more than half the cost of the base game! I was hoping for an expansion that brought something new to the game, not an overpriced equipment pack.
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Tomazius96 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Jagtractor wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:34 pm Don't care too much about the tractors themselves. I'll still use them for sure and welcome them with open arms.
It's the combine I'm excited for. The more combines the better. Hopefully we get two models, Big version and smaller version. And, within those models I hope hope hope they will give us both European and American paint schemes. Shouldn't be too much to ask for right? probably is, oh well.... here's to hope.
About the paint scheme. There wont be any of Black/yellow style combines, because Claas now comes in US only in "original" paint scheme which is White, Green and Red wheels.
That's fine and dandy for brand spankin' new machines. I guess I am optimistic that Giants would include machines that people across the country actually own as to machines that 2 or 3 farms have tested and aren't actually selling yet. But alas.... oh well.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Very excited. Bit then again, I get excited for just about anything in this game. New mods, new DLC, you name it.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Super excited for Claas. Only 5 more weeks to wait.
NelTopFarms23

Post by NelTopFarms23 »

Honestly the placards really don't bother me as much as they used to ...think of is as extra vision for the idot AI 4 Wheelers in the game
But that new lexion.....xerion... and the Jaguar I'm gonna use the stuff outta them
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Would be nice to see a tedder and windrower in the dlc.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

It's nice to see a new brand and what not but I would be way more excited if I knew they would allow the US version onto consoles or not. My neighbor has a Lexion black and yellow and it's a beast....I would use the dlc alot more
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
UK virtual farmer

Post by UK virtual farmer »

It will be a nice 9 day early birthday present for myself

would rather a classic pack dlc though
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

im waiting for claas mods to be relaesd on all platforms
Xbox one
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:55 am It's nice to see a new brand and what not but I would be way more excited if I knew they would allow the US version onto consoles or not. My neighbor has a Lexion black and yellow and it's a beast....I would use the dlc alot more
The problem is Claas doesnt make the Black&Yellow combines anymore. They switched to the original colors and want to sell them like that, because of tradition and stuff. The CEO of claas mentioned that was the wish of the founder of Claas, that all the machines they sell would be in this color scheme.
And why we wont se Black&yellow? Because manufacturers always want to present the lates and the best. And as said numerous times, their new approach is to market combines in traditional claas color scheme in US market, as they dont have anything with the Caterpillar as a company anymore (thats why the lexions were black/yellow, because they had CAT engines).

I know that they look "cool" and stuff in the black yellow, but I would not expect that colors in DLC unfortunately.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Tomazius96 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:42 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:55 am It's nice to see a new brand and what not but I would be way more excited if I knew they would allow the US version onto consoles or not. My neighbor has a Lexion black and yellow and it's a beast....I would use the dlc alot more
The problem is Claas doesnt make the Black&Yellow combines anymore. They switched to the original colors and want to sell them like that, because of tradition and stuff. The CEO of claas mentioned that was the wish of the founder of Claas, that all the machines they sell would be in this color scheme.
And why we wont se Black&yellow? Because manufacturers always want to present the lates and the best. And as said numerous times, their new approach is to market combines in traditional claas color scheme in US market, as they dont have anything with the Caterpillar as a company anymore (thats why the lexions were black/yellow, because they had CAT engines).

I know that they look "cool" and stuff in the black yellow, but I would not expect that colors in DLC unfortunately.
I'm aware of all this lol I was meaning the modders hopefully are allowed to.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

There are some previous Lexion mods floating around, I wouldn't be surprised to see someone resubmit one they made before in CAT colors. That would make more sense than the big new Lexion that will not be in CAT colors nor hasn't been.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----