Console Mod Purge

Jeramy
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Console Mod Purge

Post by Jeramy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:54 pm

Hello All,

I find myself in need of mod space on my XBox. I have a bunch of mods that I have never used, but I really don't want to go through and uninstall them one by one. So my question is, is there a fast way to delete all of the mods on my console?

User avatar
AndyPandy
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:08 am

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by AndyPandy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:13 pm

Do you have several maps installed? They do take up alot of space so I usually uninstall a map first when in need of space..

Joshj27a
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by Joshj27a » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:35 pm

I don’t know Of a way to uninstall all the mods at once but in case you didn’t know, you can uninstall a map and still have the game saved on that map so long as you don’t delete the saved game data.

REDSTER-85
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:04 am

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by REDSTER-85 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:40 pm

The only thing I know is there's a page that only shows installed mods, that would be fun good start. Anything you want to keep you can skip over.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.

gingeredscot73
Posts: 627
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:51 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by gingeredscot73 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:40 pm

On Xbox One click the start/menu button whilst highlighting the game scroll down an click manage. Scroll down to save data and clear the 4GB reserved space. This will clear all items you have installed.

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 2080
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by chedly_farms » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:57 pm

I have way too many tippers. But I think to myself, I cannot delete that one. I might use it in 5 months, lol.


Hello everyone, I am a hoarder.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, Re-Retired Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

Jeramy
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by Jeramy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:00 pm

gingeredscot73 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:40 pm
On Xbox One click the start/menu button whilst highlighting the game scroll down an click manage. Scroll down to save data and clear the 4GB reserved space. This will clear all items you have installed.
Awesome, thank you. This is the quality content I come here for.

Jeramy
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by Jeramy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:02 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:57 pm
I have way too many tippers. But I think to myself, I cannot delete that one. I might use it in 5 months, lol.


Hello everyone, I am a hoarder.
Same, it actually leads to me using less mod equipment. Mostly because I don't want to scroll through it all to find the one I am looking for. Simpler to just use the stock equipment.

Crazof
Posts: 687
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by Crazof » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:36 pm

How to Factory Reset Xbox One
Press the home button, or press left on the d-pad until the main home menu opens.
Select the gear icon to open the settings menu.
Go to System > Console info.
Go to Reset console > Reset and remove everything for a full factory reset.

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 2080
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by chedly_farms » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:56 am

Doesn't that wipe clean the whole thing? Lol. Like evergame? Lol
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, Re-Retired Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

ace54858
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by ace54858 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:44 am

chedly_farms wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:56 am
Doesn't that wipe clean the whole thing? Lol. Like evergame? Lol
lol yap and any profile/acct's that are on it as well.

User avatar
Guil
Posts: 6424
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by Guil » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:21 am

Crazof wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:36 pm
How to Factory Reset Xbox One
Press the home button, or press left on the d-pad until the main home menu opens.
Select the gear icon to open the settings menu.
Go to System > Console info.
Go to Reset console > Reset and remove everything for a full factory reset.
Bit extreme when you could simply do what was advised above or just uninstall the game. If you have it enabled, saves should be backed up online.

Corstaad
Posts: 397
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:14 am

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by Corstaad » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:46 pm

Once read a online recipe that brined a turkey for Thanksgiving. It had wrong quantity on apple cider vinegar with something like three gallons. It had years worths of complaints on about pickled turkey. Was a funny comment read.

User avatar
Farming Girl
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by Farming Girl » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Crazof wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:36 pm
How to Factory Reset Xbox One
Press the home button, or press left on the d-pad until the main home menu opens.
Select the gear icon to open the settings menu.
Go to System > Console info.
Go to Reset console > Reset and remove everything for a full factory reset.
OmG very drastic there lol, what about all his other stuff, good job there was already a solution listed... that would work though lol
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding

User avatar
Farming Girl
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Re: Console Mod Purge

Post by Farming Girl » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Corstaad wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:46 pm
Once read a online recipe that brined a turkey for Thanksgiving. It had wrong quantity on apple cider vinegar with something like three gallons. It had years worths of complaints on about pickled turkey. Was a funny comment read.
???
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding

Post Reply