I have a few questions I want to ask

Celena

I have a few questions I want to ask

Post by Celena »

One feature that would like to see added is the ability to give other multiplayers a ride in your machine or vehicle to transport them from field to field or from the home farm site to the shop to pick that new tractor. Teleporting all over the map is sci-fi.

Most modern tractors and combines have the ability for a second passenger and of course any on-road vehicle such as the in-game pickup truck certainly has capability for more than one passenger.

The software already knows the XYZ coordinates of others in multiplayer so it's just a matter of ***adding some code**". :biggrin2:

See the feature working like this: First person to enter a tractor, combine or pickup/car is the driver, just like FS19 works today. A second person enters the vehicle and they are automatically the passenger. A pickup truck would have the ability to provide spots for four multiplayers while a tractor or combine would just be two.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Haagele

Re: I have a few questions I want to ask

Post by Haagele »

For PC there is am moddification on Modhub,named passanger
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

That would be an awesome addition.
I don't play multiplayer, but are other players allowed to join your game with their own truck? Passengers or joining with their own truck would make role playing more realistic. The alternative is to assume they walked to your farm.
GenXFarmer

Post by GenXFarmer »

Did I just step into the twilight zone?

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=137131
Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was America.
FarmerDan72

Post by FarmerDan72 »

Now that's pretty funny. You both posted it within minutes of joining the site too. Although Celena was a little quicker only having to copy and paste.
PS4
GenXFarmer

Post by GenXFarmer »

:gamer:
Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was America.