Global company problems?

Gelurian

Re: Global company problems?

Post by Gelurian »

Hello,

I have a issue with the GC mods, when i m starting a map the mods are working after i m exit the game and and renter the game , the mods don’t produce anything any more... what can be the issue?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Anyone know how to edit or what to edit in the Global Company Mods to allow me to put a produced product back into them for storage. For example if I have a seed machine and take a trailer of seed out to fill my seeders/planters, how can I tip the excess and unused seed back into the machine for save keeping? You could do this on the older Farmer Schubi Production Mods, but the coding in the Global Company ones is completely different, that I'm not seeing the line I need to change.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

How does Horse Helper work in Global Company? I have this option selected in the settings, but whenever I check the condition of horses, the daily ride level is 0.
What am I doing wrong? - or maybe there is something wrong with mod?

Ps. I don't have installed individual horse helper mod.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Think they exercise at midnight so next day resets to zero
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Stryder87

Post by Stryder87 »

I just downloaded a few of the GC factories (Doritos FTW!!) and what looked like the newest GC mod v1.1.3.0. I had originally had v1.1.0.0. The newest one doesn't seem to work for me. I get a warning that GC is not installed and some mods won't work, with none of the factories showing up in the GC purchase menu. I remove the v1.1.3.0 and put the 'older' v1.1.0.0 back in and it all works fine.

Is there a v1.1.3.0 of GC or is it actually something else and I just got confused? I looked inside at the mod description .xml file and it looks like it's real. :hmm:
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

Lucass wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:57 pm How does Horse Helper work in Global Company? I have this option selected in the settings, but whenever I check the condition of horses, the daily ride level is 0.
What am I doing wrong? - or maybe there is something wrong with mod?

Ps. I don't have installed individual horse helper mod.
Goose66 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:15 pm Think they exercise at midnight so next day resets to zero
Yes, they ride them at midnight and then collect their payment. Also note that if you ride and clean some of your horses you won't get charged for those horses at midnight, only the one's that haven't been ridden to 100%.
Playing on PC
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Thanks Goose and Phantoms.
I also have to observe if overall health is growing...
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

Stryder87 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:10 pm I just downloaded a few of the GC factories (Doritos FTW!!) and what looked like the newest GC mod v1.1.3.0. I had originally had v1.1.0.0. The newest one doesn't seem to work for me. I get a warning that GC is not installed and some mods won't work, with none of the factories showing up in the GC purchase menu. I remove the v1.1.3.0 and put the 'older' v1.1.0.0 back in and it all works fine.

Is there a v1.1.3.0 of GC or is it actually something else and I just got confused? I looked inside at the mod description .xml file and it looks like it's real. :hmm:
From what I have been able to understand from the official LS-Modcompany forum, there is a problem with GC when playing with English language. Ironically, it is very hard to understand if this is actually the case, as the forum is German only, but I am also having game breaking issues with v1.1.3.0, where most production facilities won't show up in the GC menu, nor will they work if I visit them in person in game. I do like the new interface, so I am looking forward to the working version of it, but for now, the official ModHub version is the way to go.
Stryder87

Post by Stryder87 »

OlavEmil wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:55 pm From what I have been able to understand from the official LS-Modcompany forum, there is a problem with GC when playing with English language. Ironically, it is very hard to understand if this is actually the case, as the forum is German only, but I am also having game breaking issues with v1.1.3.0, where most production facilities won't show up in the GC menu, nor will they work if I visit them in person in game. I do like the new interface, so I am looking forward to the working version of it, but for now, the official ModHub version is the way to go.
Ok, it's not just me. Good to know I'm not crazy. :mrgreen:
Suzi590

Post by Suzi590 »

the only problem i have is that i cant make money from my horses and have seasons in my game ...when i have seasons..and horse helper my horses cant be sold for money they are worth nothing and i get that message too...so i disabled it any advise please
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Seasons makes it so you only board horses, I haven’t done it but I believe you just make a daily income per horse dependent on the care given. Horse helper just does the riding part for you I believe.
Suzi590

Post by Suzi590 »

yes but with the mod seasons...and horse helper and global company in my mods folder i get the message to remove the mod,i dont i just click ok but after 12 all my horses are at 100% with riding...and after 10 days my horses are still at value 0 so i dont know if seasons are breaking it i have read that on google that it does
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Have you updated to version recently? There was a base game update when the last dlc came out otherwise I run them together with no issues. Again I don’t think they are worth anything at sale with seasons you are just returning them to their owner and no longer get daily income, perhaps someone can correct me if I’m wrong but that’s my understanding of it from the seasons manual
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Suzi590 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:54 pm yes but with the mod seasons...and horse helper and global company in my mods folder i get the message to remove the mod,i dont i just click ok but after 12 all my horses are at 100% with riding...and after 10 days my horses are still at value 0 so i dont know if seasons are breaking it i have read that on google that it does
The standalone Horse Helper Mod has never been updated to support Seasons and the way Seasons now handles Horses. You're better off removing the Standalone Mod and using the Horse Helper Script that is included with the Global Company Mod, found in the main menu of Global Company by pressing Ctrl+G in game if you have not changed keybindings and then going to the additionals tab and making sure it's enabled.

Though also check the version of Global Company you use has also had their Horse Helper script fixed, because in early versions of Global Company the horse riding/health changes were not correctly applied to horses when used with seasons. Someone posted a script fix on these forums not long ago, so just check your script has:

Code: Select all

--other price for seasons
	if animal.subType ~= nil and animal.subType.livery ~= nil and animal.subType.livery.income  ~= nil then
	price = animal.subType.livery.income * 0.3;
	animal.ridingScale = 1;
	animal.ridingTimerSent  = animal.DAILY_TARGET_RIDING_TIME;
	animal.ridingTimer  = animal.DAILY_TARGET_RIDING_TIME;
else
If it does you are good to go, if not you need to update your Global Company Mod.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Suzi590

Post by Suzi590 »

thank you very much for all the help so i need to remove Horse helper mod make sure global is updated because that has a horse helper script in it did not see or know that but thank you for the advise much appreciated thanks