Global company problems?

Davson

Re: Global company problems?

Post by Davson »

Reply to DEERE317 You take my comment in the literal sense as to company shares, as to being the only person with the problem of game crashing it doesn't make it any less of the problem, so basically as far as your concerned it doesn't matter, that is the trouble with this world people with attitudes such as yours a cavalier attitude
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Davson wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:57 am Reply to DEERE317 You take my comment in the literal sense as to company shares, as to being the only person with the problem of game crashing it doesn't make it any less of the problem, so basically as far as your concerned it doesn't matter, that is the trouble with this world people with attitudes such as yours a cavalier attitude
Never said your problem didn’t matter, just pointed out your post acted like the game was broken and it was all GIANTS fault.
When it’s an unknown mod issue with no other context given.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Davson wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:57 am Reply to DEERE317 You take my comment in the literal sense as to company shares, as to being the only person with the problem of game crashing it doesn't make it any less of the problem, so basically as far as your concerned it doesn't matter, that is the trouble with this world people with attitudes such as yours a cavalier attitude
I'm guessing your problem is some bad mod you downloaded and it is conflicting with global company. Check your log. Also, you have more of an attitude than deere, but it is hard to convey tone on a forum, so don't assume anything.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Also known as why I take stuff at face value and don’t read between the lines most of the time.
Your Log.txt would be helpful. There’s a guide at the top of the General Discussion if I remember right.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.