Hof Bergmann Map

FarmCatJenkins

Re: Hof Bergmann Map

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Lucass wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:56 am

^ This one is for baling up and wrapping TMR and I'm guessing Maize silage because there is a storage point right beside the bunker (The dirt marks to the right on the screenshot

^ This one is for grass silage and storage. The bales are stamped with a bar code that says what kind of silage they are.

-I don't use the straw harvest so I can't help you with your other question.

Belathiel wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:06 pm You only get the BGA to work if you fill in both slurry and the solid material. After you switch on the BGA, you then get digestate and the biogas, which you can sell by turning the yellow wheel to the right of the fill trigger, when the price is right. But don't forget to close the wheel, or the gas will continue to be sold when the price drops.
So is there a way to extract the biogas or digestate? Since there are sellpoints displayed on the prices screen?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:10 pm
Lucass wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:56 am

^ This one is for baling up and wrapping TMR and I'm guessing Maize silage because there is a storage point right beside the bunker (The dirt marks to the right on the screenshot

^ This one is for grass silage and storage. The bales are stamped with a bar code that says what kind of silage they are.

-I don't use the straw harvest so I can't help you with your other question.

Belathiel wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:06 pm You only get the BGA to work if you fill in both slurry and the solid material. After you switch on the BGA, you then get digestate and the biogas, which you can sell by turning the yellow wheel to the right of the fill trigger, when the price is right. But don't forget to close the wheel, or the gas will continue to be sold when the price drops.
So is there a way to extract the biogas or digestate? Since there are sellpoints displayed on the prices screen?
Have you tried baling Maize silage after the update? Somehow I cant get the baler take it. Started after the patch :hmm:
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Ekan wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:10 pm
No I wanted to start a new save since I went a little crazy with all the new stuff and needed to take a step back and start slower. TMR baling worked for me last night. What version are you on? I'm still on 1.0.0.6, haven't updated to either of the newer versions. Also which baler are you using?

Ekan

Post by Ekan »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:14 pm
Ekan wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:10 pm
No I wanted to start a new save since I went a little crazy with all the new stuff and needed to take a step back and start slower. TMR baling worked for me last night. What version are you on? I'm still on 1.0.0.6, haven't updated to either of the newer versions. Also which baler are you using?
Ah yeah, that map can be confusing if you rush it :biggrin2: Im still on 1.0.0.6, I think im goin to wait to try 1.0.6.2. TMR work for me aswell, also grass and maize chaff, it was just maize silage that didnt work (all wrapping)....and im pretty sure that worked before. Im using the DLC one, claas wrap baler.

Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Ekan wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:32 pm Ah yeah, that map can be confusing if you rush it :biggrin2: Im still on 1.0.0.6, I think im goin to wait to try 1.0.6.2. TMR work for me aswell, also grass and maize chaff, it was just maize silage that didnt work (all wrapping)....and im pretty sure that worked before. Im using the DLC one, claas wrap baler.
Maybe you don't actually wrap the silage, but wrap the chaff and let it ferment? I don't know though since I haven't made it that far.
Also how does that work? Do you get maize chaff by using a forage harvester on corn? Or does it leave behind straw when harvested?

And 1.0.0.62 is released, making the manure system optional now, which is a nice touch.

https://www.lsfarming-mods.com/filebase ... /#versions

Ekan

Post by Ekan »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:38 pm
Ekan wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:32 pm Ah yeah, that map can be confusing if you rush it :biggrin2: Im still on 1.0.0.6, I think im goin to wait to try 1.0.6.2. TMR work for me aswell, also grass and maize chaff, it was just maize silage that didnt work (all wrapping)....and im pretty sure that worked before. Im using the DLC one, claas wrap baler.
Maybe you don't actually wrap the silage, but wrap the chaff and let it ferment? I don't know though since I haven't made it that far.
Also how does that work? Do you get maize chaff by using a forage harvester on corn? Or does it leave behind straw when harvested?

And 1.0.0.62 is released, making the manure system optional now, which is a nice touch.

https://www.lsfarming-mods.com/filebase ... /#versions
Im sure I did before, but as you say, I will ferment instead :) Yeah, last time I harvest corn just for the chaff to bale, I used a forage harvester and spred it on the ground as I was cutting, work fine :D Then I just took a baler and wraped it. You can get corn/maize straw aswell, but the you need to run a combine. Yeah, I like the hoses tho, or well maybe not the water part :mrgreen:

Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Yeah the bad thing about that update is it says it's either all or none with the hoses. Wish it was just for slurry and the universal silos. But water doesn't bother me. I just let it unload and go eat a sandwich lol.

Belathiel

Post by Belathiel »

Lucass wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:56 am @Belathiel, I discussed with FarmCatJankins about pigs data (page 2 this thread) - what are your observations in this topic?
Since I play without seasons I can't say anything about this.
Belathiel

Post by Belathiel »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:10 pm So is there a way to extract the biogas or digestate? Since there are sellpoints displayed on the prices screen?
I haven't tried to extract digestate yet, but I assume it's the same as with other BGAs. Should be the pipe on the far right. Maybe you need a barrel from the Universal Tank Pack, where the funnel is configured.

You can't extract the biogas, you can only sell it via the yellow wheel.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Ok thanks. Weird that they have a sellpoint on the prices screen for it. Unless that’s where it’s getting sold to lol

Belathiel

Post by Belathiel »

Belathiel wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:39 pm
Lucass wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:56 am @Belathiel, I discussed with FarmCatJankins about pigs data (page 2 this thread) - what are your observations in this topic?
Since I play without seasons I can't say anything about this.
Someone over at the lsfarming-mods.com forum just gave out a modified animals.xml, that apparently deals with the age of pigs and birth rates and so on. Maybe this is for you. Here is the link:

lsfarming-mods.com
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Thanks Belatiel. I will check it.
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Hey,

we know that Global Company is not necessary for this map however anyone tried mod which uses GC - 'Field Leasing' for example?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I have not. I'm pretty sure in the changelog it says it's recommended not to use GC because it might cause issues with some other scripts.

Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Yes I know, but as far as I know some people use GC and Field Lease mod on this map with no problems - I'm curious if it is necessary to edit something in map/mod files or just install GC.
Maybe one day I will make copy of save and check...